[Computational Complexity] Knuth Prize for 2009: David Johnson

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2 1:27 PM
      Dave Johnson Won the KNUTH PRIZE for 2009: click here

      I can't add much to the article linked to except to say that it is well deserved.

      The Wikipedia entry on the Knuth Prize does not list him yet (March 2, 2010, 4:15PM East Coast Time in America). I wonder how fast it will get updated?

      --
      Posted By GASARCH to Computational Complexity at 3/02/2010 03:27:00 PM