[Computational Complexity] CCC 2010 papers posted (I know- Old News)

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2010
      As Lance tweeted, the papers for CCC 2010 are posted here.
      1. The Guest Speakers look AWESOME!: Knot, Raz, Regev. Also Banquet speaker Hartmanis AWESOME!
      2. Based on titles alone (not so reliable) it looks like there are no quantum papers. Someone tell me- is that really true? Even if there are some, I am sure there are not many. Has the field run its course? Doubtful. In fact, it may be the other way around--- the field has grown and their are other places for that work to appear.
      3. ADVICE: Try to download some of the papers that (1) interest you AND (2) you have the prereq knowledge OR always wanted to get that knowledge. Either read them or use them to find refs to read.
      4. Is there a centralized place to download them? There should be!!!!!! Other conferences manage this (SODA for one).
      5. I will be at STOC and CCC. Hope to see you there!

      --
      Posted By GASARCH to Computational Complexity at 3/01/2010 10:22:00 AM