[My Computational Complexity Web Log] Guest Blogger

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2004
      I off on vacation next week and you will have a guest weblogger, Scott Aaronson, while I am gone. I have confidence Scott will keep you all entertained and enlightened. He will also bring you the latest news from the world of quantum computing from the QIP Workshop next week. Enjoy.

      --
      Posted by Lance Fortnow to My Computational Complexity Web Log at 1/9/2004 11:28:21 AM