[Computational Complexity] Guest Post- Women in Theory Workshop

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 16, 2009
      (Tal Rabin requested to post this so I am doing so. This post is essentially her email, so call it a guest post.)

      There will be a Women In Theory workshop for female graduate students in theoretical computer science in Princeton on June 19-23, 2010(see here) Tell all of the female students in your department about this workshop.

      The workshop will have first-rate technical content and we also hope that it will help encourage female researchers and perhaps in the long run increase the unfortunately low number of women in our field. We will supply rooms and food for the participants, and will probably also be able to cover at least part if not all of their travel expenses - please let us know if that will be an issue. There may be a nominal registration fee.

      The format will be similar to the WIT 2008 workshop. You can view information on that workshop at: here and view a video of WIT08 at: here.

      For any questions, please email WomenInTheory2010@... . The deadline to apply is February 1st, 2010.

      --
      Posted By GASARCH to Computational Complexity at 12/16/2009 10:18:00 AM