[Computational Complexity] Mild Request for Guest Posters.

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 15, 2009
      (Deadline to submit a paper to CCC is Dec 15. Depending on when you read this that could be today or in the past.)

      As you all know from Lance's last post, Lance is taking a Blog Sabbatical. I will try to have 4-posts-a-week. But not holidays (I may define what a holiday is- like a week when I only have 3 posts I may declare Friday to be a holiday: no-post-day.)

      This blog has always been generous about Guest Posts. Mostly people who wanted to guest post did so. More common is the following kind of exchange:

      READER: You should do a post on Davenport-Schnitzel Sequences!

      LANCE OR BILL: I've got a better idea, why don't you write one and we'll edit it and post it.

      READER: Uh. Hmmm. Uh.... never mind.

      Now that Lance is on Blog Sabbatical and I still WANT to get something up 4-times-a-week. I offer the following: IF you want to guest post then let me know and we'll see what makes sense. Rather than merely accepting Guest Posts, I am now ASKING for them. If I don't get any guest bloggers then I'll be singing this song:

      --
      Posted By GASARCH to Computational Complexity at 12/15/2009 09:29:00 AM