[Computational Complexity] A Blog Sabbatical

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2009
      With the end of the fall quarter I will take a break from the blog for a few months. This is not another End, just a chance to move my creative juices in another endeavor, to expand my CACM article into a book to spread the gospel of P v. NP to an even larger audience.

      Bill will continue to post though not as often as we did together. I will post as needed for "really important stuff" and will continue to feed my Twitter with the less important but occasionally interesting/insightful/humorous stuff.

      I will return to blogging in mid-March with the start of Northwestern's spring quarter. I need the blog as I teach to keep my sanity. By then I should have written enough of the book to get past the point of no return. Maybe I'll even share some of it with you.

      P.S. If any of you have good suggestions for publishers, let me know.

      --
      Posted By Lance to Computational Complexity at 12/11/2009 05:41:00 AM