[My Computational Complexity Web Log] Survey on Private Information Retrieval

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2004
      I posted the latest BEATCS Complexity Column, A Survey on Private Information Retrieval by Bill Gasarch.

      With this article I am retiring as editor of the Complexity Column. Jacobo Torán will take on the editing duties starting with the June issue.

      --
      Posted by Lance Fortnow to My Computational Complexity Web Log at 1/7/2004 03:35:53 PM