[Computational Complexity] Complexity Vidcast 3

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2009
      Quick announcement: If you are a student who wants to go to SODA but doesn't have the funds, click here.
      I had forgotten we did this. Here's a video of my daughter Molly interviewing Bill and I about complexity our third Vidcast.

      --
      Posted By Lance to Computational Complexity at 12/07/2009 06:32:00 AM