[Computational Complexity] Congrads to new ACM fellows

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2009
      Congrads to ALL of the ACM Fellows which were annouced here.

      There are several theorists among them. I could try to list them or count them; however, the term theorist is not that well defined so I'll pass.

      I wonder if any of them could use an additional $289.00...

      --
      Posted By GASARCH to Computational Complexity at 12/03/2009 12:27:00 PM