[Computational Complexity] Need a Roomate for a conference?

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 22, 2009
      (Guest Post by Dave Doty pointing to a blog by ***SORELLE*** which points to a roomate finding service for conferences.)

      Sorelle has announced a new roommate finding forum for conferences: http://conferences.proboards.com. I think this forum a great way to help graduate students and other cash-strapped conference attendees to save money, and I encourage future conference organizers to link to it. ~

      --
      Posted By GASARCH to Computational Complexity at 10/22/2009 11:18:00 AM