[My Computational Complexity Web Log] These are a few of my favorite theorems

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2004
      In December of 1994 I presented My Favorite Ten Complexity Theorems of the Past Decade, a paper where I chose ten theorems representing different areas in complexity and used them as a springboard to describe the progress in my field over the previous ten years, roughly from when I started graduate school.

      Hard to believe another decade has nearly passed. By the end of this year, you will see My Favorite Ten Complexity Theorems of the Past Decade II. I have no shortage of theorems to draw from though I foresee tough decisions like which derandomization result to choose.

      I will keep you updated on this project as the year goes on.

      --
      Posted by Lance Fortnow to My Computational Complexity Web Log at 1/5/2004 08:53:41 AM