[Computational Complexity] Hiring at Univ of MD at College Park

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2009
      As Jon Katz blogged about here and as Lance Fortnow Twittered about, yes indeed, Univ of Maryland at College Park is hiring. (I delayed posting on it until it was official, hence Jon Scooped me!) See here for details. One thing to note: the deadline for applications is October 15, which is rather early. So if you want to apply, get your resume updated, your letter writers writing letters, and your webpage in order. ~ ~ ~

      --
      Posted By GASARCH to Computational Complexity at 9/08/2009 10:12:00 AM