[Computational Complexity] The Status of the P versus NP Problem

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27 3:28 AM
      Another month, another CACM article about another important and seemingly impossible to solve problem.
      None of us truly understands the P versus NP problem, we have only begun to peel the layers around this increasingly complex question. Perhaps we will see a resolution of the P versus NP problem in the near future but I almost hope not. The P versus NP problem continues to inspire and boggle the mind and continued exploration of this problem will lead us to yet even new complexities in that truly mysterious process we call computation.
      For those without ACM access, a pre-publication version. Pure coincidence of having two CACM articles in a row, I don't have any more in the pipeline. If you missed it last month I told CS to grow up.

      --
      Posted By Lance to Computational Complexity at 8/27/2009 05:28:00 AM