[Computational Complexity] Will the real Adam Smith please stand up, please s...

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2009
      I thought about doing a post on ADVICE FOR GOING TO CCC 2009, but I recalled that my advice from a 2007 blog posting will suffice..

      CONGRADS to Adam Smith and Sean Hallgren for being among the 100 people who won the Presidential Early Career Awards for Scientists and Engineers award (PECASE).

      Adam Smith (the same one as above) recently began a blog focusing on CRYPTO issues. here it is

      To quote Adam Smith:

      It was started around the same time as Jon Katz's blog, also with the goal of providing the crypto community a place for online discussions. Here is my explanation of why it's needed: here

      If you google Adam Smith you get around 4,700,000 hits. Most are, of course, to the ecomomist or things associated to him (e.g., Adam Smith Think Tank) However, the FIRST Google Page does include our Adam Smith.

      --
      Posted By GASARCH to Computational Complexity at 7/10/2009 12:33:00 PM