[Computational Complexity] Information Overload

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2009
      Obama says many wonderful things for science. Scott has his take.

      The Religion Chair at Columbia wants to end universities as we know it. Mitzenmacher does a good job pointing out the problems in his arguments, especially for CS.

      Will the Swine Flu ruin the summer conference season? Probably not, so go register for the Complexity Conference in beautiful Paris and don't forget early registration ends today for STOC in not-quite-as-beautiful Bethesda.

      --
      Posted By Lance to Computational Complexity at 4/28/2009 09:04:00 AM