[My Computational Complexity Web Log] Show Us Your Papers

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2003
      I hope you all got your Complexity submissions in on time last week. Now let the rest of the world see your work. Make them into technical reports, put them on your home page, submit them to ECCC and/or CoRR (neither of which conflicts with submitting to Complexity). People won't judge you, okay maybe they will, but no one gets famous by keeping their work a secret.

      And since I know you'll ask: I didn't have any Complexity submissions this year. It happens.

      --
      Posted by Lance Fortnow to My Computational Complexity Web Log at 12/1/2003 08:38:37 AM