[My Computational Complexity Web Log] Critical Mass

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2003
      In the left column of this weblog's homepage, I've added a new "weblogs" section to list the academic weblogs that I have been following. Not very long right now, so start up a relevant weblog and I'll add you to the list.

      What is Critical Mass? This is a weblog written by U. Penn English Professor Erin O'Connor. Not much computer science but she covers a number of issues about academic freedom, an important issue to every academic. Take a look.

      Don't forget that the 2004 Complexity Conference submissions are due today. Have a great Thanksgiving!

      --
      Posted by Lance Fortnow to My Computational Complexity Web Log at 11/26/2003 08:51:26 AM