[My Computational Complexity Web Log] Opportunities at Chicago (Blatant Plug)

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 2003
      [I will do this just once. Feel free to use the comments link to mention your own institution.]

      We are seeking theory graduate students and faculty (all ranks) in the Computer Science Department of the University of Chicago. The Toyota Technological Institute, located on the University of Chicago campus, is looking for both faculty and postdoctoral candidates.

      The Theory Group has expanded over the past few years and will continue to grow. We have a long tradition of outstanding doctoral students and notable research accomplishments.

      Click here for further information.

      --
      Posted by Lance Fortnow to My Computational Complexity Web Log at 11/12/2003 03:56:33 PM