[Computational Complexity] A job posting for THEORY-Univ of Michigan

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2008
      (Guest Post from Anna Gilbert from Univ of Wisconsin. Its actually a pointer to a job posting in theory!)

      We have an opening for a postdoctoral fellow in Theoretical Computer Science at the University of Michigan. This is a joint position between the Department of Mathematics and the Department of Computer Science Engineering. Please apply by January 1, 2009 when we start reviewing applications.

      Here is the URL for a more complete description.here

      --
      Posted By GASARCH to Computational Complexity at 12/08/2008 09:47:00 AM