[Computational Complexity] Election Day

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2008
      I made a snapshot of the electoral markets map at 5 PM Central time Monday to compare to the actual votes. Meanwhile you can continue to watch the markets aggregate rumors and results in real time at electoralmarkets.com

      I started a couple of different posts for today but nothing seemed to fit. This is an exciting day for America and possibly the world. If I was young and foolish I'd head down to Grant Park tonight for the big rally (as some of my younger colleagues will do) but now just plan to be at home sharing the experience with my family. Go vote if you can and let's watch history get made.

      --
      Posted By Lance to Computational Complexity at 11/04/2008 05:34:00 AM