[Computational Complexity] Complexity Special Issue

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2008
      Here are the results of the vote taken after the special issue debate at the Complexity conference business meeting. The conference committee decided to stay with the Springer journal Computational Complexity for three more years and revisit the issue in 2011.

      For those not invited to the special issue: I'd love to see your papers in ToCT but in any case please do submit to any of our community's fine journals. A conference proceedings should not be your paper's final resting place.

      --
      Posted By Lance to Computational Complexity at 7/31/2008 03:59:00 PM