[My Computational Complexity Web Log] Tutorials on Machine Learning and Mixing via Markov Chains

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2003
      Just prior to the FOCS conference, Avrim Blum gave a tutorial on machine learning and Dana Randall gave a tutorial on mixing. As the talks were computerized, even if you, like me, missed the conference, you can view Blum's slides here and Randall's slides here. Randall also has a companion paper that appeared in the proceedings.

      Eli Upfal also gave a tutorial on Performance Analysis of Dynamic Network Processes which I haven't found online yet.

      --
      Posted by Lance Fortnow to My Computational Complexity Web Log at 10/15/2003 03:20:24 PM