[Computational Complexity] See you at CCC 2008!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20, 2008
      Can still register for CCC08: Register here.

      1. BILL: Lance, maybe we should have an Anonymous Guest Blogger for CCC 2008 since I am one of the local organizers (along with Richard Chang and Maruis Zimand), hence anything I write might be biased, and we want someone who is free to complain about not having enough Bagels.

        LANCE: I can be a non-anoymous non-guest blogger. I have no problem complaining that there are not enough Bagels.
      2. After the conference is over I will blog about it from the point of view of one of the local organizers.
      3. HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE! If you don't know what I look like see this picture

      --
      Posted By GASARCH to Computational Complexity at 6/20/2008 07:53:00 AM