[My Computational Complexity Web Log] Columbus Day

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 13, 2003
      Today is Columbus Day, a minor holiday in the states. There is a great saying about Columbus: He is not famous for being the first person to discover America, rather he is famous for being the last person to discover America.

      The same principle holds for proving theorems. Think about it.

      --
      Posted by Lance Fortnow to My Computational Complexity Web Log at 10/13/2003 08:45:21 AM