[Computational Complexity] Complexity Zoo Poster

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12 9:54 AM
      There is a poster of (some of) the Complexity Zoo that was emailed to me by Ken Regan. It is on line either as a pdf file or a ppt version. (There was an earlier version a while back.)
      1. Would this poster make a good syllabus for a basic course in complexity?
      2. I prefer it NOT as a poster but as an image on line that I can zoom in and zoom out of.
      3. Is there any important complexity class that is not on the poster that should be?
      4. Is there any unimportant complexity class that is on the poster that should not be?

      --
      Posted By GASARCH to Computational Complexity at 6/12/2008 11:54:00 AM