[Computational Complexity] Outside In

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3 3:27 AM
      After Bill's post yesterday I tried watching the I Will Derive video again and just had to turn it off after 30 seconds.

      So for the rest of us, here is a video showing how to turn a sphere inside out, first proved by Steve Smale fifty years ago. Not funny but much more interesting. Just make sure you leave yourself twenty minutes before you watch.

      Thanks to Prahladh Harsha for the pointer.

      --
      Posted By Lance to Computational Complexity at 6/03/2008 05:26:00 AM