[Computational Complexity] I will derive!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2008

      BILL: Lance, I have to do a post on the Math Novelty Song I will derive and need you to tell me how to embed a You-Tube Video into a post.

      LANCE: I'll gladly tell you (HE DOES) but why do you have to post about it? I've seen it. Its awful!

      BILL: Well, clearly I like these sort of things more than you. I've already gotten several emails about the song and if I don't post on it I'll get more.

      LANCE: Well, what do you think of it?

      BILL: The Lyrics are good but repetitive. I can't tell if the dancing is so bad that its good or just plain bad. Had this come out 30 years ago I would have liked it more, but there is so much better math novelty out there now then there was then, as you can see from this post, this post, and this post. But our readers can decide for themselves:

      --
      Posted By GASARCH to Computational Complexity at 6/02/2008 11:06:00 AM