[Computational Complexity] Opening Day

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2008
      Fresh back from my Israel Trip, still slightly jet lagged, and several hundred emails await me. Hold on, I will get to yours soon.

      A new quarter starts today at Northwestern and with it a new course, teaching C++ to young undergraduates. Poor kids.

      As of today, I now officially have a teenage daughter and will continue to have at least one teenage daughter for the next 10 years, 2 months and 3 days. Not that I'm counting.

      But most importantly, just fifteen minutes after my class today, the White Sox take the field in Cleveland for their first official game of the 2008 season. Baseball is back and all is good in the world.

      --
      Posted By Lance to Computational Complexity at 3/31/2008 08:57:00 AM