[Computational Complexity] Complexity Conf 2008 - CCC08- You can now REGISTER!

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27 8:04 AM
      You can now register for Conference on Computational Complexity, 2008 which will be in College Park Maryland. Go here to register and also find out more about the conference.

      Lance and I will both be there.

      If you have never met me and want to say high, I read your blogor and I think it is XXX where XXX is any adjective you want, then you can recognize me by either this old picture of me or this more recent picture of me. However, since I am one of the local organizers you may just see a blur as I run this way and that getting things organized.

      If you have never met Lance and want to say high, I read your blogor and I think it is XXX then you can recongize him by either this, this, or this . I think the last picture captures the true Lance Fortnow.

      --
      Posted By GASARCH to Computational Complexity at 3/27/2008 10:04:00 AM