[My Computational Complexity Web Log] A Speech and A Weblog

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2003
      UCLA Professor Andrew Kahng gave this wonderful speech to the incoming computer science graduate students. While designed for UCLA, with minor changes it applies to every research institution. Every graduate student or anyone interested in graduate school should read it.

      Michael Nielsen, coauthor of my favorite book on quantum computing, has his own weblog. Worth checking out.

      --
      Posted by Lance Fortnow to My Computational Complexity Web Log at 9/26/2003 09:55:53 AM