[My Computational Complexity Web Log] Turing, The Novel

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24 6:57 AM
      Christos Papadimitriou has been exercising his creative talents. He has a new book Turing (A Novel about Computation) building a love story around some of Turing's lectures. He is now working on Logicomix, computer science in comic book form. I can imagine it now, our hero NP-Man and his trusty sidekick P-Girl battle the evil Execution Time.

      --
      Posted by Lance Fortnow to My Computational Complexity Web Log at 9/24/2003 09:50:48 AM