[Computational Complexity] The Moment of Truth

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2008
      The list of accepted papers for the 2008 IEEE Conference on Computational Complexity has been posted. Since I was on the PC I won't talk about specific papers, though I am very happy with the decisions we made. A special thanks to Paul Beame, the PC chair, who did an excellent job running the electronic PC meeting.

      The conference itself will be held June 23-26 on the University of Maryland–College Park Campus, locally organized by Richard Chang, Marius Zimand and our very own Bill Gasarch.

      --
      Posted By Lance to Computational Complexity at 2/12/2008 05:49:00 AM