Re: [completeandutterrubbish] Extra, Extra

  • Mick Capewell
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2003
      > If you could go back in time and be an extra in a movie, which one would
      you
      > choose?

      ****One of the 'hippies' cavorting in the desert in Zabriskie Point :-)

      James Bond's 'body double' stand-in for all his love scenes :-)))
    • Roger Purbrick
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 1, 2003
        On Saturday, November 1, 2003, 1:15:35 AM, Steve wrote:

        One of those people flicking through the racks in Rob's record shop in
        High Fidelity. Give me a chance to pick out some pretentious records
        and try to get them in camera so my friends will know how cool I am.

        I always love people in the background in cafes and stuff and wonder
        if they are having real conversations or just slagging off the cast
        with pretend romantic smiles on their faces. Or maybe they are just
        saying ferret, ferret, ferret over and over again. Anyone lip read?

        --

        Roger
      • Gary Feikert
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 1, 2003
          Ah, Mick, I'd want to be on the set of 'Blow Up' in Swinging London in 1966 with David Hemming, quite possibly playing the part of a 'roadie' for the Yardbirds setting up Page or Jeff Beck's Vox amplifiers. (And of course, I wouldn't mind being a photographer when those two birds are cavorting around in paper in a semi-stupor, topless in mini-skirts with a sardonic grin on me gob!)
          Loopy Gaz

          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 1, 2003

            ****That's one of those jobs that, when you were a schoolboy contemplating your future, you'd almost give your life to do. I mean, how do you become a guy who takes the piccies for porn mags? Call that a job?