Re: [completeandutterrubbish] Like.....Far Out

  • Jim McAlwane
    Message 1 of 18 , Sep 1, 2003
      Come on then....who owns (and actually uses) a lava lamp?

      ***I own but hardly ever use a lava lamp!

      A million white flowers........

      Jim
    • Steve McGhee
      Message 2 of 18 , Sep 1, 2003
        --- In completeandutterrubbish@yahoogroups.com, "Mick Capewell"
        <mick@C...> wrote:
        > Come on then....who owns (and actually uses) a lava lamp?

        **I'll tell you who else did.......Mildred Roper.
        Humphrey wasn't too keen on it. Made him sick.
      • JJ
        Message 3 of 18 , Sep 1, 2003
          mick@C...> wrote:
          > Come on then....who owns (and actually uses) a lava lamp?

          "Rama-Lava Ding Dong"
        • JJ
          Message 4 of 18 , Sep 1, 2003
            --- In completeandutterrubbish@yahoogroups.com, "Greg Weatherby" <
            gweatherby@r...> wrote:
            > On 31 Aug 2003 at 15:54, Gary Feikert wrote:
            >
            > > My daugher does, already for her dormitory room at Univ. of Cali....
            > > Help, how did I get an 18 year old hippy on my hands? She spent far
            > > too much time in Glastonbury on holiday this summer, we've got
            > > coloured beads and crystal pyramids all over the house! Haven't caught
            > > scent of cannabis yet though! Loopy Gaz
            >
            > Perhaps the key word there is 'yet'! It's Santa Cruz, duuuuude.
            >
            > Greg

            **The BIG Sure!
          • Gary Feikert
            Message 5 of 18 , Sep 1, 2003
              Yep, Prof, twenty days and she's in the redwood groves, Stevenson, substance-free, yeah, I'll believe it when I see it!
               'Course I don't have an arm or a leg any more......state of CA took care of that......can you spell t u i t i o n?
              Loopy Gaz

              On 31 Aug 2003 at 15:54, Gary Feikert wrote:

              > My daugher does, already for her dormitory room at Univ. of Cali....
              > Help, how did I get an 18 year old hippy on my hands? She spent far
              > too much time in Glastonbury on holiday this summer, we've got
              > coloured beads and crystal pyramids all over the house! Haven't caught
              > scent of cannabis yet though! Loopy Gaz

              Perhaps the key word there is 'yet'! It's Santa Cruz, duuuuude.

              Greg

            • Roger Simmonds
              Message 6 of 18 , Sep 1, 2003
                Mick:

                > Come on then....who owns (and actually uses) a lava lamp?

                **Right, okay...........ME..........on both counts!
                It's not always on, though.
                Only when I can safely relax and switch the stereo on knowing
                there'll be no interruptions (like midnight to six, man)

                Steve

                ** Oh you Pretty Thing

                Fluffy
              • Roger Simmonds
                Message 7 of 18 , Sep 1, 2003
                  On 31 Aug 2003 at 23:31, Mick Capewell wrote:

                  > Come on then....who owns (and actually uses) a lava lamp?

                  Um, serious? No I don't.

                  Greg
                  and Granny Takes A Trip

                  *** Talking of The Purple Gang, anyone want to email Joe Beard. It's
                  joe.beard@...
                  These are on fly posters, so it's in the public domain.

                  Fluffy
                • Roger Simmonds
                  Message 8 of 18 , Sep 1, 2003
                    Hey man what's wrong with being a hippy.  Done me no harm, good on your lovely daughter for joining us beautiful people.  May her beads be ever colourful, and her kaftans ever brighter, her hair ever decked with flowers, her spirituality grow ever more etherial, her lava lamp ever more blobbing.........cannabis, it's only a weed.......

                    Fluffy

                    Message 9 of 18 , Sep 1, 2003
                      Yes we have one, but it's only a collectors item you understand..........you
                      do understand don't you......don't you??.

                      Fluffy

                      Message 10 of 18 , Sep 1, 2003
                        Not a thing Rog, (I mean Fluffy),
                        I was there myself in 1967 on Haight St. in San Francisco. That is before they sent me to SE Asia, not my choice you know. The weed was much more potent there, you know?
                        Peace and Love is a powerful mantra, even if they do cut off your hair and put you in a silly uniform....
                        Cheers,
                        Loopy Gaz
                        Hey man what's wrong with being a hippy.  Done me no harm, good on your lovely daughter for joining us beautiful people.  May her beads be ever colourful, and her kaftans ever brighter, her hair ever decked with flowers, her spirituality grow ever more etherial, her lava lamp ever more blobbing.........cannabis, it's only a weed.......

                        Fluffy

                        My daugher does, already for her dormitory room at Univ. of Cali....
                        Help, how did I get an 18 year old hippy on my hands? She spent far too much time in Glastonbury on holiday this summer, we've got coloured beads and crystal pyramids all over the house! Haven't caught scent of cannabis yet though!
                        Loopy Gaz

                        Come on then....who owns (and actually uses) a lava lamp?

                      • Mick Capewell
                        Message 11 of 18 , Sep 1, 2003
                          > Yes we have one, but it's only a collectors item you
                          understand..........you
                          > do understand don't you......don't you??.

                          ****Yes indeedy. We had to get one because our autistic daughter saw one at
                          my sister-in-law's house and loved it. In fact she loved it that much that
                          she unscrewed it and poured the contents all over the carpet....
                        • Steve McGhee
                          Message 12 of 18 , Sep 1, 2003
                            > Yes we have one, but it's only a collectors item you
                            understand..........you
                            > do understand don't you......don't you??.
                            >
                            > Fluffy

                            **Come on! Own up!