RE: [completeandutterrubbish] Wk 27 predictions

  • Michael Page
    Message 1 of 18 , Mar 5, 2013
      Message
      Everton 2-0 Wigan
      Man City 3-0 Barnsley **
      Millwall 1-1 Blackburn
      Man Utd 3-1 Chelsea
      Norwich 2-1 Southampton
      QPR 2-0 Sunderland
      Reading 2-2 Aston Villa
      West Brom 1-1 Swansea
      Newcastle 2-0 Stoke
      Liverpool 3-2 Spurs
      Birmingham 1-1 Derby
      Portsmouth 2-0 Bury
      Chesterfield 1-1 Bristol Rovers
      Northampton 2-0 Accrington
      Hibs 4-1 Hearts
      Queen of the South 1-0 Ayr
      Stirling 3-1East Stirling

      Accrington Stanley Bowles

      -----Original Message-----
      From: completeandutterrubbish@yahoogroups.com [mailto:completeandutterrubbish@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Steve McGhee
      Sent: 05 March 2013 04:33
      To: completeandutterrubbish@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [completeandutterrubbish] Wk 27 predictions

      Well, update might be on its way tomorrow now that CAUR HQ has deleted and
      restored MS Excel...easier said than done, believe me. 6 hour task.
      So, ta for your patience.
      FA Cup Q/Finals this week..

      Everton v Wigan
      Man City v Barnsley
      Millwall v Blackburn
      Man Utd v Chelsea
      Norwich v Southampton
      QPR v Sunderland
      Reading v Aston Villa
      West Brom v Swansea
      Newcastle v Stoke
      Liverpool v Spurs
      Birmingham v Derby
      Portsmouth v Bury
      Chesterfield v Bristol Rovers
      Northampton v Accrington
      Hibs v Hearts
      Queen of the South v Ayr
      Stirling v East Stirling

    • roger purbrick
      Message 2 of 18 , Mar 8, 2013
        > Everton v Wigan 3-1
        > Man City v Barnsley 2-0
        > Millwall v Blackburn 1-2
        > Man Utd v Chelsea 2-1
        > Norwich v Southampton 1-1
        > QPR v Sunderland 1-1
        > Reading v Aston Villa 1-0
        > West Brom v Swansea 2-1
        > Newcastle v Stoke 2-0
        > Liverpool v Spurs 1-2
        > Birmingham v Derby 3-1
        > Portsmouth v Bury 1-0
        > Chesterfield v Bristol Rovers 1-1
        > Northampton v Accrington 3-1
        > Hibs v Hearts 1-0
        > Queen of the South v Ayr 3-0 **
        > Stirling v East Stirling 1-1

        Cat
      • Greg Weatherby
        Message 3 of 18 , Mar 8, 2013
          BBP!!

          On 3/4/2013 8:33 PM, Steve McGhee wrote:

          Well, update might be on its way tomorrow now that CAUR HQ has deleted and
          restored MS Excel...easier said than done, believe me. 6 hour task.
          So, ta for your patience.
          FA Cup Q/Finals this week..

          Everton v Wigan 2-1
          Man City v Barnsley 3-1
          Millwall v Blackburn 1-2
          Man Utd v Chelsea 3-1
          Norwich v Southampton 2-2
          QPR v Sunderland 2-1
          Reading v Aston Villa 2-1
          West Brom v Swansea 1-2
          Newcastle v Stoke 2-0
          Liverpool v Spurs 3-1
          Birmingham v Derby 2-1
          Portsmouth v Bury 2-0
          Chesterfield v Bristol Rovers 1-2
          Northampton v Accrington 2-1
          Hibs v Hearts 2-0
          Queen of the South v Ayr 1-1
          Stirling v East Stirling 2-1

        • Steve McGhee
          Message 4 of 18 , Mar 8, 2013
            Everton v Wigan 2-0
            Man City v Barnsley 3-1**
            Millwall v Blackburn 1-1
            Man Utd v Chelsea 2-1
            Norwich v Southampton 2-1
            QPR v Sunderland 1-1
            Reading v Aston Villa 2-1
            West Brom v Swansea 0-1
            Newcastle v Stoke 2-0
            Liverpool v Spurs 0-1
            Birmingham v Derby 1-3
            Portsmouth v Bury 0-2
            Chesterfield v Bristol Rovers 1-1
            Northampton v Accrington 2-0
            Hibs v Hearts 2-1
            Queen of the South v Ayr 3-1
            Stirling v East Stirling 2-0
          • Jim McAlwane
            Message 5 of 18 , Mar 8, 2013
              Everton v Wigan 2.0
              Man City v Barnsley 2.1
              Millwall v Blackburn 1.1
              Man Utd v Chelsea 3.1
              Norwich v Southampton 2.1
              QPR v Sunderland 2.1
              Reading v Aston Villa 1.0
              West Brom v Swansea 2.2
              Newcastle v Stoke 2.0****
              Liverpool v Spurs 1.2
              Birmingham v Derby 1.1
              Portsmouth v Bury 1.1
              Chesterfield v Bristol Rovers3.1
              Northampton v Accrington 3.1
              Hibs v Hearts 2.2
              Queen of the South v Ayr 1.2
              Stirling v East Stirling 2.1

              Message 6 of 18 , Mar 8, 2013

                Everton v Wigan 3-1
                Man City v Barnsley 4-0
                Millwall v Blackburn 2-1
                Man Utd v Chelsea 2-1
                Norwich v Southampton 0-1
                QPR v Sunderland 1-1
                Reading v Aston Villa 2-1
                West Brom v Swansea 2-2
                Newcastle v Stoke 1-0
                Liverpool v Spurs 2-1**
                Birmingham v Derby 1-1
                Portsmouth v Bury 3-0
                Chesterfield v Bristol Rovers 0-1
                Northampton v Accrington 3-2
                Hibs v Hearts 2-0
                Queen of the South v Ayr 0-3
                Stirling v East Stirling 2-0

              • roger
                Message 7 of 18 , Mar 8, 2013

                  Fluffy’s fanciful flutters

                  To: completeandutterrubbish@yahoogroups.com

                  FA Cup Q/Finals this week..

                  Everton v Wigan                     2-0
                  Man City v Barnsley               3-1 **
                  Millwall v Blackburn              1-2
                  Man Utd v Chelsea                 3-2
                  Norwich v Southampton         2-2
                  QPR v Sunderland                  1-1
                  Reading v Aston Villa            2-0
                  West Brom v Swansea            0-0
                  Newcastle v Stoke                  1-0
                  Liverpool v Spurs                    1-2
                  Birmingham v Derby              1-1
                  Portsmouth v Bury                  2-1
                  Chesterfield v Bristol Rovers 2-0
                  Northampton v Accrington     3-1
                  Hibs v Hearts                          2-2
                  Queen of the South v Ayr      3-0
                  Stirling v East Stirling             2-2

                • Gary Feikert
                  Message 8 of 18 , Mar 8, 2013
                    Everton v Wigan 2-0
                    Man City v Barnsley 3-0**
                    Millwall v Blackburn 2-1
                    Man Utd v Chelsea 3-2
                    Norwich v Southampton 1-2
                    QPR v Sunderland 1-0
                    Reading v Aston Villa 2-2
                    West Brom v Swansea 1-1
                    Newcastle v Stoke 1-0
                    Liverpool v Spurs 2-2
                    Birmingham v Derby 1-2
                    Portsmouth v Bury 1-2
                    Chesterfield v Bristol Rovers 1-1
                    Northampton v Accrington 2-0
                    Hibs v Hearts 2-0
                    Queen of the South v Ayr 2-0
                    Stirling v East Stirling 2-0

                    Santa Rosa United
                  • Steve McGhee
                    Message 9 of 18 , Mar 3, 2014
                      I've pencilled in Wed evening to get the updates updated.
                      Sorry, all - I don't know where the time goes, though.

                      First 4 games are the FA Cup q/finals, of course

                      Arsenal v Everton
                      Hull v Sunderland
                      Sheffield Utd v Charlton
                      Man City v Wigan
                      West Brom v Man Utd
                      Cardiff v Fulham
                      Crystal Palace v Southampton
                      Norwich v Stoke
                      Chelsea v Spurs
                      Derby v Millwall
                      Birmingham v QPR
                      Portsmouth v Cheltenham
                      Scunthorpe v Northampton
                      Bristol Rovers v Plymouth
                      East Stirling v Stirling Albion
                    • Mike Page
                      Message 10 of 18 , Mar 4, 2014

                        Arsenal 2-1 Everton
                        Hull 1-1 Sunderland
                        Sheffield Utd 1-1 Charlton
                        Man City 3-0 Wigan
                        West Brom 1-2 Man Utd
                        Cardiff 1-1 Fulham
                        Crystal Palace 1-0 Southampton
                        Norwich 1-1 Stoke
                        Chelsea 2-1 Spurs
                        Derby 2-0 Millwall
                        Birmingham 1-1 QPR
                        Portsmouth 1-0 Cheltenham
                        Scunthorpe 3-0 Northampton  **
                        Bristol Rovers 0-1 Plymouth
                        East Stirling 2-2 Stirling Albion

                        Harrys Heroes

                        Message 11 of 18 , Mar 6, 2014

                          Arsenal v Everton 2-1
                          Hull v Sunderland 1.0
                          Sheffield Utd v Charlton 2-1
                          Man City v Wigan 2-0

                          West Brom v Man Utd 2-2

                          Cardiff v Fulham 1-0

                          Crystal Palace v Southampton 1-1
                          Norwich v Stoke 1-1
                          Chelsea v Spurs 2-0
                          Derby v Millwall 2-1
                          Birmingham v QPR 1-2
                          Portsmouth v Cheltenham 1-2
                          Scunthorpe v Northampton 3-1
                          Bristol Rovers v Plymouth 0-1
                          East Stirling v Stirling Albion 1-1

                          Cat

                          Message 12 of 18 , Mar 6, 2014
                            Santa Rosa Utd. goes for the bronze...

                            First 4 games are the FA Cup q/finals, of course

                            Arsenal v Everton 2-1
                            Hull v Sunderland 2-1
                            Sheffield Utd v Charlton 2-0
                            Man City v Wigan 4-0**
                            West Brom v Man Utd 1-2
                            Cardiff v Fulham 1-1
                            Crystal Palace v Southampton 1-2
                            Norwich v Stoke 2-1
                            Chelsea v Spurs 2-1
                            Derby v Millwall 1-0
                            Birmingham v QPR 1-2
                            Portsmouth v Cheltenham 2-0
                            Scunthorpe v Northampton 3-1
                            Bristol Rovers v Plymouth 1-1
                            East Stirling v Stirling Albion 1-0

                            Santa Rosa United....
                          • roger
                            Message 13 of 18 , Mar 7, 2014

                              Time for Fluffy's Fancies on Friday

                              To: completeandutterrubbish@yahoogroups.com

                              Arsenal v Everton                   2-1
                              Hull v Sunderland                   1-0
                              Sheffield Utd v Charlton        1-1
                              Man City v Wigan                  3-1
                              West Brom v Man Utd           1-2
                              Cardiff v Fulham                    2-2
                              Crystal Palace v Southampton            0-1
                              Norwich v Stoke                     2-0
                              Chelsea v Spurs                       3-1
                              Derby v Millwall                     1-1
                              Birmingham v QPR                0-2 **
                              Portsmouth v Cheltenham      2-1
                              Scunthorpe v Northampton    3-1
                              Bristol Rovers v Plymouth      1-1