Wk 27 predictions

  • Steve McGhee
    Message 1 of 18 , Mar 4, 2013
      Well, update might be on its way tomorrow now that CAUR HQ has deleted and
      restored MS Excel...easier said than done, believe me. 6 hour task.
      So, ta for your patience.
      FA Cup Q/Finals this week..

      Everton v Wigan
      Man City v Barnsley
      Millwall v Blackburn
      Man Utd v Chelsea
      Norwich v Southampton
      QPR v Sunderland
      Reading v Aston Villa
      West Brom v Swansea
      Newcastle v Stoke
      Liverpool v Spurs
      Birmingham v Derby
      Portsmouth v Bury
      Chesterfield v Bristol Rovers
      Northampton v Accrington
      Hibs v Hearts
      Queen of the South v Ayr
      Stirling v East Stirling
    • Steve McGhee

        Message 3 of 18 , Mar 5, 2013
          Message
          Everton 2-0 Wigan
          Man City 3-0 Barnsley **
          Millwall 1-1 Blackburn
          Man Utd 3-1 Chelsea
          Norwich 2-1 Southampton
          QPR 2-0 Sunderland
          Reading 2-2 Aston Villa
          West Brom 1-1 Swansea
          Newcastle 2-0 Stoke
          Liverpool 3-2 Spurs
          Birmingham 1-1 Derby
          Portsmouth 2-0 Bury
          Chesterfield 1-1 Bristol Rovers
          Northampton 2-0 Accrington
          Hibs 4-1 Hearts
          Queen of the South 1-0 Ayr
          Stirling 3-1East Stirling

          Accrington Stanley Bowles

          Message 4 of 18 , Mar 8, 2013
            > Everton v Wigan 3-1
            > Man City v Barnsley 2-0
            > Millwall v Blackburn 1-2
            > Man Utd v Chelsea 2-1
            > Norwich v Southampton 1-1
            > QPR v Sunderland 1-1
            > Reading v Aston Villa 1-0
            > West Brom v Swansea 2-1
            > Newcastle v Stoke 2-0
            > Liverpool v Spurs 1-2
            > Birmingham v Derby 3-1
            > Portsmouth v Bury 1-0
            > Chesterfield v Bristol Rovers 1-1
            > Northampton v Accrington 3-1
            > Hibs v Hearts 1-0
            > Queen of the South v Ayr 3-0 **
            > Stirling v East Stirling 1-1

            Cat
          • Greg Weatherby
            Message 5 of 18 , Mar 8, 2013
              BBP!!

              On 3/4/2013 8:33 PM, Steve McGhee wrote:

              Well, update might be on its way tomorrow now that CAUR HQ has deleted and
              restored MS Excel...easier said than done, believe me. 6 hour task.
              So, ta for your patience.
              FA Cup Q/Finals this week..

              Everton v Wigan 2-1
              Man City v Barnsley 3-1
              Millwall v Blackburn 1-2
              Man Utd v Chelsea 3-1
              Norwich v Southampton 2-2
              QPR v Sunderland 2-1
              Reading v Aston Villa 2-1
              West Brom v Swansea 1-2
              Newcastle v Stoke 2-0
              Liverpool v Spurs 3-1
              Birmingham v Derby 2-1
              Portsmouth v Bury 2-0
              Chesterfield v Bristol Rovers 1-2
              Northampton v Accrington 2-1
              Hibs v Hearts 2-0
              Queen of the South v Ayr 1-1
              Stirling v East Stirling 2-1

            • Steve McGhee
              Message 6 of 18 , Mar 8, 2013
                Everton v Wigan 2-0
                Man City v Barnsley 3-1**
                Millwall v Blackburn 1-1
                Man Utd v Chelsea 2-1
                Norwich v Southampton 2-1
                QPR v Sunderland 1-1
                Reading v Aston Villa 2-1
                West Brom v Swansea 0-1
                Newcastle v Stoke 2-0
                Liverpool v Spurs 0-1
                Birmingham v Derby 1-3
                Portsmouth v Bury 0-2
                Chesterfield v Bristol Rovers 1-1
                Northampton v Accrington 2-0
                Hibs v Hearts 2-1
                Queen of the South v Ayr 3-1
                Stirling v East Stirling 2-0
              • Jim McAlwane
                Message 7 of 18 , Mar 8, 2013
                  Everton v Wigan 2.0
                  Man City v Barnsley 2.1
                  Millwall v Blackburn 1.1
                  Man Utd v Chelsea 3.1
                  Norwich v Southampton 2.1
                  QPR v Sunderland 2.1
                  Reading v Aston Villa 1.0
                  West Brom v Swansea 2.2
                  Newcastle v Stoke 2.0****
                  Liverpool v Spurs 1.2
                  Birmingham v Derby 1.1
                  Portsmouth v Bury 1.1
                  Chesterfield v Bristol Rovers3.1
                  Northampton v Accrington 3.1
                  Hibs v Hearts 2.2
                  Queen of the South v Ayr 1.2
                  Stirling v East Stirling 2.1

                  Message 8 of 18 , Mar 8, 2013

                    Everton v Wigan 3-1
                    Man City v Barnsley 4-0
                    Millwall v Blackburn 2-1
                    Man Utd v Chelsea 2-1
                    Norwich v Southampton 0-1
                    QPR v Sunderland 1-1
                    Reading v Aston Villa 2-1
                    West Brom v Swansea 2-2
                    Newcastle v Stoke 1-0
                    Liverpool v Spurs 2-1**
                    Birmingham v Derby 1-1
                    Portsmouth v Bury 3-0
                    Chesterfield v Bristol Rovers 0-1
                    Northampton v Accrington 3-2
                    Hibs v Hearts 2-0
                    Queen of the South v Ayr 0-3
                    Stirling v East Stirling 2-0

                  • roger
                    Message 9 of 18 , Mar 8, 2013

                      Fluffy’s fanciful flutters

                      To: completeandutterrubbish@yahoogroups.com

                      FA Cup Q/Finals this week..

                      Everton v Wigan                     2-0
                      Man City v Barnsley               3-1 **
                      Millwall v Blackburn              1-2
                      Man Utd v Chelsea                 3-2
                      Norwich v Southampton         2-2
                      QPR v Sunderland                  1-1
                      Reading v Aston Villa            2-0
                      West Brom v Swansea            0-0
                      Newcastle v Stoke                  1-0
                      Liverpool v Spurs                    1-2
                      Birmingham v Derby              1-1
                      Portsmouth v Bury                  2-1
                      Chesterfield v Bristol Rovers 2-0
                      Northampton v Accrington     3-1
                      Hibs v Hearts                          2-2
                      Queen of the South v Ayr      3-0
                      Stirling v East Stirling             2-2

                    • Gary Feikert
                      Message 10 of 18 , Mar 8, 2013
                        Everton v Wigan 2-0
                        Man City v Barnsley 3-0**
                        Millwall v Blackburn 2-1
                        Man Utd v Chelsea 3-2
                        Norwich v Southampton 1-2
                        QPR v Sunderland 1-0
                        Reading v Aston Villa 2-2
                        West Brom v Swansea 1-1
                        Newcastle v Stoke 1-0
                        Liverpool v Spurs 2-2
                        Birmingham v Derby 1-2
                        Portsmouth v Bury 1-2
                        Chesterfield v Bristol Rovers 1-1
                        Northampton v Accrington 2-0
                        Hibs v Hearts 2-0
                        Queen of the South v Ayr 2-0
                        Stirling v East Stirling 2-0

                        Santa Rosa United
                      • Steve McGhee
                        Message 11 of 18 , Mar 3, 2014
                          I've pencilled in Wed evening to get the updates updated.
                          Sorry, all - I don't know where the time goes, though.

                          First 4 games are the FA Cup q/finals, of course

                          Arsenal v Everton
                          Hull v Sunderland
                          Sheffield Utd v Charlton
                          Man City v Wigan
                          West Brom v Man Utd
                          Cardiff v Fulham
                          Crystal Palace v Southampton
                          Norwich v Stoke
                          Chelsea v Spurs
                          Derby v Millwall
                          Birmingham v QPR
                          Portsmouth v Cheltenham
                          Scunthorpe v Northampton
                          Bristol Rovers v Plymouth
                          East Stirling v Stirling Albion
                        • Mike Page
                          Message 12 of 18 , Mar 4, 2014

                            Arsenal 2-1 Everton
                            Hull 1-1 Sunderland
                            Sheffield Utd 1-1 Charlton
                            Man City 3-0 Wigan
                            West Brom 1-2 Man Utd
                            Cardiff 1-1 Fulham
                            Crystal Palace 1-0 Southampton
                            Norwich 1-1 Stoke
                            Chelsea 2-1 Spurs
                            Derby 2-0 Millwall
                            Birmingham 1-1 QPR
                            Portsmouth 1-0 Cheltenham
                            Scunthorpe 3-0 Northampton  **
                            Bristol Rovers 0-1 Plymouth
                            East Stirling 2-2 Stirling Albion

                            Harrys Heroes

                            Message 13 of 18 , Mar 6, 2014

                              Arsenal v Everton 2-1
                              Hull v Sunderland 1.0
                              Sheffield Utd v Charlton 2-1
                              Man City v Wigan 2-0

                              West Brom v Man Utd 2-2

                              Cardiff v Fulham 1-0

                              Crystal Palace v Southampton 1-1
                              Norwich v Stoke 1-1
                              Chelsea v Spurs 2-0
                              Derby v Millwall 2-1
                              Birmingham v QPR 1-2
                              Portsmouth v Cheltenham 1-2
                              Scunthorpe v Northampton 3-1
                              Bristol Rovers v Plymouth 0-1
                              East Stirling v Stirling Albion 1-1

                              Cat

                              Message 14 of 18 , Mar 6, 2014
                                Santa Rosa Utd. goes for the bronze...

                                First 4 games are the FA Cup q/finals, of course

                                Arsenal v Everton 2-1
                                Hull v Sunderland 2-1
                                Sheffield Utd v Charlton 2-0
                                Man City v Wigan 4-0**
                                West Brom v Man Utd 1-2
                                Cardiff v Fulham 1-1
                                Crystal Palace v Southampton 1-2
                                Norwich v Stoke 2-1
                                Chelsea v Spurs 2-1
                                Derby v Millwall 1-0
                                Birmingham v QPR 1-2
                                Portsmouth v Cheltenham 2-0
                                Scunthorpe v Northampton 3-1
                                Bristol Rovers v Plymouth 1-1
                                East Stirling v Stirling Albion 1-0

                                Santa Rosa United....
                              • roger
                                Message 15 of 18 , Mar 7, 2014

                                  Time for Fluffy's Fancies on Friday

                                  To: completeandutterrubbish@yahoogroups.com

                                  Arsenal v Everton                   2-1
                                  Hull v Sunderland                   1-0
                                  Sheffield Utd v Charlton        1-1
                                  Man City v Wigan                  3-1
                                  West Brom v Man Utd           1-2
                                  Cardiff v Fulham                    2-2
                                  Crystal Palace v Southampton            0-1
                                  Norwich v Stoke                     2-0
                                  Chelsea v Spurs                       3-1
                                  Derby v Millwall                     1-1
                                  Birmingham v QPR                0-2 **
                                  Portsmouth v Cheltenham      2-1
                                  Scunthorpe v Northampton    3-1
                                  Bristol Rovers v Plymouth      1-1