Re: Fwd: Hello friend.

  • page mike
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2012
      I hope you are doing well. I just wanted to alert you about a superb
      job opp in your locality.
      We have had few of our members take this opp and I am getting some
      great stories.

      The local paper has story featuring one of our members, Kelly R.. It
      will also you all you all the relevant info you need to get started.
      The link is http://prestashop.asolutions.es/displayend/Timothy_Parker71/
      and I believe the story will be on the homepage until tomorrow.

      see you soon!

      Truly,