Week 17 predictions (FA Cup Special)

  • stevemcghee61
    Message 1 of 15 , Jan 2, 2012
      FA Cup 3rd round takes centre stage this week, so plenty points at stake!!
      Wk 16 update out asap...sorry for delay but down in England until Friday. Could have gone to see Jim's Cobblers at Shrewsbury today but not at £19 a ticket!

      Birmingham v Wolverhampton
      Dag & Red v Millwall
      Barnsley v Swansea
      Brighton v Wrexham
      Coventry v Southampton
      Crawley Town v Bristol City
      Derby v Crystal Palace
      Doncaster v Notts County
      Everton v Tamworth
      Fleetwood Town v Blackpool
      Fulham v Charlton
      Gillingham v Stoke,
      Hull v Ipswich
      Macclesfield v Bolton
      Middlesbrough v Shrewsbury
      MK Dons v QPR
      Newcastle v Blackburn
      Norwich v Burnley
      Nott'm Forest v Leicester
      Reading v Stevenage
      Sheffield Utd v Salisbury
      Swindon v Wigan
      Tottenham v Cheltenham
      Watford v Bradford
      West Brom v Cardiff
      Bristol Rovers v Aston Villa
      Man City v Man Utd
      Chelsea v Portsmouth
      Sheffield Wed v West Ham
      Peterborough v Sunderland
    • Mike Page
      Message 2 of 15 , Jan 3, 2012
        Message
        Birmingham 2-1 Wolverhampton
        Dag & Red 0-2 Millwall
        Barnsley 0-1 Swansea
        Brighton 2-0 Wrexham
        Coventry 0-1 Southampton
        Crawley Town 2-1 Bristol City
        Derby 3-2 Crystal Palace
        Doncaster 1-1 Notts County
        Everton 4-0 Tamworth
        Fleetwood Town 0-2 Blackpool
        Fulham 2-0 Charlton
        Gillingham 0-1 Stoke,
        Hull 3-1 Ipswich
        Macclesfield 0-3 Bolton
        Middlesbrough 3-0 Shrewsbury
        MK Dons 1-1 QPR
        Newcastle 2-1 Blackburn
        Norwich 2-1 Burnley
        Nott'm Forest 1-2 Leicester
        Reading 3-0 Stevenage
        Sheffield Utd 3-0 Salisbury
        Swindon 2-1 Wigan
        Tottenham 4-0 Cheltenham  **
        Watford 1-0 Bradford
        West Brom 2-0 Cardiff
        Bristol Rovers 0-2 Aston Villa
        Man City 2-1 Man Utd
        Chelsea 2-0 Portsmouth
        Sheffield Wed 2-2 West Ham
        Peterborough 0-1 Sunderland
        Accrington Stanley Bowles

        Message 3 of 15 , Jan 3, 2012
          Topi Tornado tips

          > Birmingham v Wolverhampton 1-1
          > Dag & Red v Millwall 1-2
          > Barnsley v Swansea 1-3
          > Brighton v Wrexham 2-0
          > Coventry v Southampton 0-0
          > Crawley Town v Bristol City 0-2
          > Derby v Crystal Palace 1-2
          > Doncaster v Notts County 2-1
          > Everton v Tamworth 4-0
          > Fleetwood Town v Blackpool 1-4
          > Fulham v Charlton 3-1
          > Gillingham v Stoke 1-3
          > Hull v Ipswich 1-1
          > Macclesfield v Bolton 0-2
          > Middlesbrough v Shrewsbury 3-1
          > MK Dons v QPR 0-3
          > Newcastle v Blackburn 2-1
          > Norwich v Burnley 2-0
          > Nott'm Forest v Leicester 1-1
          > Reading v Stevenage 3-1 **
          > Sheffield Utd v Salisbury 2-1
          > Swindon v Wigan 1-1
          > Tottenham v Cheltenham 3-0
          > Watford v Bradford 4-0
          > West Brom v Cardiff 2-2
          > Bristol Rovers v Aston Villa 1-3
          > Man City v Man Utd 2-2
          > Chelsea v Portsmouth 3-0
          > Sheffield Wed v West Ham 2-1
          > Peterborough v Sunderland 0-1

          Cat
        • Jim McAlwane
          Message 4 of 15 , Jan 4, 2012
            Full scores when I'm more awake tomorrow.
            I really wanted to go Shrewsbury but had nobody to go with (could have met you there!!) so ended up going Long Buckby AFC 6, Irchester United 1. I got you a programme Steve and will post them all off soon, will contact you by email also :)

            McCobbler

            Message 5 of 15 , Jan 6, 2012

              Birmingham 1-1 Wolverhampton
              Dag & Red 0-1 Millwall
              Barnsley 0-1 Swansea
              Brighton 1-0 Wrexham
              Coventry 0-2 Southampton
              Crawley Town 1-1 Bristol City
              Derby 1-0 Crystal Palace
              Doncaster 2-1 Notts County
              Everton 3-0 Tamworth
              Fleetwood Town 0-1 Blackpool
              Fulham 1-0 Charlton
              Gillingham 1-2 Stoke,
              Hull 3-0 Ipswich
              Macclesfield 0-1 Bolton
              Middlesbrough 2-0 Shrewsbury
              MK Dons 1-2 QPR
              Newcastle 3-0 Blackburn
              Norwich 2-0 Burnley
              Nott'm Forest 0-2 Leicester
              Reading 3-1 Stevenage
              Sheffield Utd 4-0 Salisbury
              Swindon 1-1 Wigan
              Tottenham 3-0 Cheltenham**
              Watford 1-0 Bradford
              West Brom 21-0 Cardiff
              Bristol Rovers 0-1 Aston Villa
              Man City 1-0 Man Utd
              Chelsea 3-1 Portsmouth
              Sheffield Wed 0-1 West Ham
              Peterborough 0-1 Sunderland

              With Cobblers away at Morecombe, I'm heading for the UCL Division 1 game between Burton Park Wanderers and Bourne Town with a couple of mates, getting there for 12, a few drinks then kick off at 2 followed by final score in the club bar, looking forward to it,

              McCobbler

            • Steve McGhee
              Message 6 of 15 , Jan 6, 2012
                Birmingham v Wolverhampton 0-2
                Dag & Red v Millwall 1-3
                Barnsley v Swansea 1-1
                Brighton v Wrexham 1-0
                Coventry v Southampton 2-1
                Crawley Town v Bristol City 1-1
                Derby v Crystal Palace 2-0
                Doncaster v Notts County 0-0
                Everton v Tamworth 4-0
                Fleetwood Town v Blackpool 0-1
                Fulham v Charlton 3-1
                Gillingham v Stoke 1-2**
                Hull v Ipswich 1-2
                Macclesfield v Bolton 0-2
                Middlesbrough v Shrewsbury 1-1
                MK Dons v QPR 1-2
                Newcastle v Blackburn 2-0
                Norwich v Burnley 4-0
                Nott'm Forest v Leicester 1-1
                Reading v Stevenage 2-0
                Sheffield Utd v Salisbury 4-0
                Swindon v Wigan 1-2
                Tottenham v Cheltenham 3-1
                Watford v Bradford 1-0
                West Brom v Cardiff 1-0
                Bristol Rovers v Aston Villa 0-3
                Man City v Man Utd 3-0
                Chelsea v Portsmouth 2-0
                Sheffield Wed v West Ham 1-2
                Peterborough v Sunderland 2-4
              • Steve McGhee
                Message 7 of 15 , Jan 6, 2012

                  From: completeandutterrubbish@yahoogroups.com [mailto:completeandutterrubbish@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Jim McAlwane
                  West Brom 21-0 Cardiff

                  **Jim, did you mean 21-0?!

                  Cardiff aren’t that bad J

                  Was in Shrewsbury when Cobblers were in town on Monday but didn’t go – not at £19 a ticket.

                  Local press said there were over 500 of your team’s fans there, though, which is pretty good going.

                • Jim McAlwane
                  Message 8 of 15 , Jan 6, 2012
                    I hate Cardiff alright, lol. Seriously, no I didn't, just a typo, I mean't 1-0. My pc was really playing up earler, on the go slow so anymore 21-0's really mean 1-0 :D big grin

                    McCobbler

                    Was in Shrewsbury when Cobblers were in town on Monday but didn’t go – not at £19 a ticket.
                    Local press said there were over 500 of your team’s fans there, though, which is pretty good going.

                  • Michael Capewell
                    Message 9 of 15 , Jan 6, 2012

                      Just made it (I hope)

                      Birmingham v Wolverhampton 2-1
                      Dag & Red v Millwall 0-0
                      Barnsley v Swansea 2-2
                      Brighton v Wrexham 2-0
                      Coventry v Southampton 1-1
                      Crawley Town v Bristol City 2-1
                      Derby v Crystal Palace 1-0
                      Doncaster v Notts County 2-1
                      Everton v Tamworth 4-0
                      Fleetwood Town v Blackpool 1-3
                      Fulham v Charlton 2-1
                      Gillingham v Stoke, 0-2
                      Hull v Ipswich 2-0
                      Macclesfield v Bolton 1-3
                      Middlesbrough v Shrewsbury 2-1
                      MK Dons v QPR 1-2
                      Newcastle v Blackburn 2-2
                      Norwich v Burnley 2-0
                      Nott'm Forest v Leicester 1-0
                      Reading v Stevenage 2-2
                      Sheffield Utd v Salisbury 3-0
                      Swindon v Wigan 2-1
                      Tottenham v Cheltenham 4-0
                      Watford v Bradford 1-1**
                      West Brom v Cardiff 1-2
                      Bristol Rovers v Aston Villa 0-2
                      Man City v Man Utd 1-2
                      Chelsea v Portsmouth 3-1
                      Sheffield Wed v West Ham 1-1
                      Peterborough v Sunderland 1-3

                    • Michael Capewell
                      Message 10 of 15 , Jan 6, 2012

                        BTW, more Tintern Abbey acetates/ demos appeared from the woodwork here:

                        You can download them by clicking on 'share' and it'll take you to the divshare page.
                      • Michael Capewell
                        Message 11 of 15 , Jan 6, 2012
                          BTW C-ty, last wedenesday's show is now available for download at the usual place. My recording was missing great chunks of it where the stream had gone down but for some reason the Earl Of Sandwich's recording is only missing a couple of minutes.
                          I don't know what the hell happened :-(
                        • roger
                          Message 12 of 15 , Jan 6, 2012

                            Up for the Cup say the Vectis boys....

                            To: completeandutterrubbish@yahoogroups.com

                            FA Cup 3rd round takes centre stage this week, so plenty points at stake!!
                            Wk 16 update out asap...sorry for delay but down in England until Friday. Could have gone to see Jim's Cobblers at Shrewsbury today but not at £19 a ticket!

                            Birmingham v Wolverhampton           2-2
                            Dag & Red v Millwall                        1-2
                            Barnsley v Swansea                            0-3
                            Brighton v Wrexham                          2-0
                            Coventry v Southampton                    1-1
                            Crawley Town v Bristol City              2-1
                            Derby v Crystal Palace                       2-0 **
                            Doncaster v Notts County                  1-0
                            Everton v Tamworth                           4-1
                            Fleetwood Town v Blackpool            1-1
                            Fulham v Charlton                              2-0
                            Gillingham v Stoke,                            1-2
                            Hull v Ipswich                                    3-0
                            Macclesfield v Bolton                         2-1  (gotta be a shock somewhere)
                            Middlesbrough v Shrewsbury             3-0
                            MK Dons v QPR                                1-3
                            Newcastle v Blackburn                       3-0
                            Norwich v Burnley                             2-0
                            Nott'm Forest v Leicester                   0-2
                            Reading v Stevenage                          3-0
                            Sheffield Utd v Salisbury                   1-0
                            Swindon v Wigan                               1-1
                            Tottenham v Cheltenham                    4-1
                            Watford v Bradford                           2-1
                            West Brom v Cardiff                          1-0
                            Bristol Rovers v Aston Villa               0-2
                            Man City v Man Utd                          1-1
                            Chelsea v Portsmouth                         1-0
                            Sheffield Wed v West Ham               2-1
                            Peterborough v Sunderland                1-3

                          • Gary Feikert
                            Message 13 of 15 , Jan 6, 2012
                              Gaz of Santa Rosa Utd. predicts:

                              Birmingham v Wolverhampton 1-1
                              Dag & Red v Millwall 1-2
                              Barnsley v Swansea 0-2
                              Brighton v Wrexham 3-0
                              Coventry v Southampton 0-2
                              Crawley Town v Bristol City 1-2
                              Derby v Crystal Palace 2-0
                              Doncaster v Notts County 1-1
                              Everton v Tamworth 4-0**
                              Fleetwood Town v Blackpool 0-2
                              Fulham v Charlton 3-0
                              Gillingham v Stoke 0-2
                              Hull v Ipswich 2-0
                              Macclesfield v Bolton 1-2
                              Middlesbrough v Shrewsbury 2-0
                              MK Dons v QPR 1-1
                              Newcastle v Blackburn 2-0
                              Norwich v Burnley 2-0
                              Nott'm Forest v Leicester 0-2
                              Reading v Stevenage 4-0
                              Sheffield Utd v Salisbury 3-0
                              Swindon v Wigan 1-1
                              Tottenham v Cheltenham 3-0
                              Watford v Bradford 1-1
                              West Brom v Cardiff 2-1
                              Bristol Rovers v Aston Villa 1-3
                              Man City v Man Utd 3-4
                              Chelsea v Portsmouth 2-1
                              Sheffield Wed v West Ham 2-0
                              Peterborough v Sunderland 0-2

                              Santa Rosa United
                            • Greg Weatherby
                              Message 14 of 15 , Jan 6, 2012
                                Crap! I hope I'm not too late!

                                BBP!!

                                On 1/2/2012 3:50 PM, stevemcghee61 wrote:

                                FA Cup 3rd round takes centre stage this week, so plenty points at stake!!
                                Wk 16 update out asap...sorry for delay but down in England until Friday. Could have gone to see Jim's Cobblers at Shrewsbury today but not at £19 a ticket!

                                Birmingham v Wolverhampton 2-0
                                Dag & Red v Millwall 1-1
                                Barnsley v Swansea 1-1
                                Brighton v Wrexham 2-1
                                Coventry v Southampton 1-2
                                Crawley Town v Bristol City 2-1
                                Derby v Crystal Palace 2-1
                                Doncaster v Notts County 0-1
                                Everton v Tamworth 3-1
                                Fleetwood Town v Blackpool 0-2
                                Fulham v Charlton 2-1
                                Gillingham v Stoke, 1-1
                                Hull v Ipswich 2-0
                                Macclesfield v Bolton 0-2
                                Middlesbrough v Shrewsbury 3-1
                                MK Dons v QPR 1-1
                                Newcastle v Blackburn 2-0
                                Norwich v Burnley 2-2
                                Nott'm Forest v Leicester 0-1
                                Reading v Stevenage 3-1
                                Sheffield Utd v Salisbury 2-0
                                Swindon v Wigan 1-2
                                Tottenham v Cheltenham 3-0
                                Watford v Bradford 1-1
                                West Brom v Cardiff 2-2
                                Bristol Rovers v Aston Villa 1-2
                                Man City v Man Utd 2-2
                                Chelsea v Portsmouth 3-0**
                                Sheffield Wed v West Ham 2-1
                                Peterborough v Sunderland 1-1

                              • Greg Weatherby
                                Message 15 of 15 , Jan 6, 2012
                                  I saw that and snagged them. The "Beeside" demo is pretty cool