Prediction Lge - Week One!

  • stevemcghee61
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 5, 2011
      Yep, it's back!
      If you've changed your team name, remind me of it when you send the predictions in. I did write them down but I'm 300 miles away just now so that bit of paper isn't very accessible :-)

      Arsenal v Swansea
      Everton v Aston Villa
      Man City v Wigan
      Stoke v Liverpool
      Sunderland v Chelsea
      Wolverhampton v Tottenham
      Bolton v Man Utd
      Norwich v West Brom
      Fulham v Blackburn
      QPR v Newcastle
      Coventry v Derby
      West Ham v Portsmouth
      Bradford v Bristol Rovers
      Northampton v Torquay
      Morton v Ayr
      East Stirling v Alloa
    • Jim McAlwane
      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 5, 2011
        AFC Broadstone Town

        Arsenal v Swansea 2-1
        Everton v Aston Villa 1-1
        Man City v Wigan 3-0 **
        Stoke v Liverpool 0-1
        Sunderland v Chelsea 0-2
        Wolverhampton v Tottenham 1-1
        Bolton v Man Utd 0-2
        Norwich v West Brom 1-0
        Fulham v Blackburn 2-0
        QPR v Newcastle 2-1
        Coventry v Derby 0-1
        West Ham v Portsmouth 1-0
        Bradford v Bristol Rovers 2-2
        Northampton v Torquay 3-1
        Morton v Ayr 0-2
        East Stirling v Alloa 2-1

        Good luck everyone this coming season :)

      • Gary Feikert
        Message 3 of 11 , Sep 5, 2011

          Predictions tomorrow from Santa Rosa Utd. Holiday in the US today. Beer weather !

          Gaz
          Good luck everyone this coming season :)

        • Mike Page
          Message 4 of 11 , Sep 6, 2011
            Message
            Arsenal 2-0 Swansea **
            Everton 1-0 Aston Villa
            Man City 3-0 Wigan
            Stoke 1-1 Liverpool
            Sunderland 0-2 Chelsea
            Wolverhampton 0-1 Tottenham
            Bolton 1-3 Man Utd
            Norwich 2-1 West Brom
            Fulham 1-0 Blackburn
            QPR 2-1 Newcastle
            Coventry 0-1 Derby
            West Ham 2-0 Portsmouth
            Bradford 2-2 Bristol Rovers
            Northampton 0-1 Torquay
            Morton 2-1 Ayr
            East Striling 1-3 Alloa

            Mike  (Accrington Stanley Bowles)

            Message 5 of 11 , Sep 7, 2011
              Topi Tornados opening salvo:

              > Arsenal v Swansea 2-0
              > Everton v Aston Villa 1-1
              > Man City v Wigan 3-0 **
              > Stoke v Liverpool 1-2
              > Sunderland v Chelsea 0-1
              > Wolverhampton v Tottenham 2-1
              > Bolton v Man Utd 1-3
              > Norwich v West Brom 2-1
              > Fulham v Blackburn 1-1
              > QPR v Newcastle 1-2
              > Coventry v Derby 1-3
              > West Ham v Portsmouth 2-1
              > Bradford v Bristol Rovers 0-0
              > Northampton v Torquay 0-1
              > Morton v Ayr 1-1
              > East Stirling v Alloa 1-3

              ---
              Cat
            • Gary Feikert
              Message 6 of 11 , Sep 7, 2011
                Santa Rosa United picks the toppermost of the poppermost for Week 1 !

                Arsenal v Swansea 1-0
                Everton v Aston Villa 2-0
                Man City v Wigan 3-1
                Stoke v Liverpool 0-2
                Sunderland v Chelsea 1-1
                Wolverhampton v Tottenham 0-3**
                Bolton v Man Utd 0-3
                Norwich v West Brom 1-1
                Fulham v Blackburn 1-1
                QPR v Newcastle 2-0
                Coventry v Derby 0-2
                West Ham v Portsmouth 0-1
                Bradford v Bristol Rovers 2-2
                Northampton v Torquay 1-1
                Morton v Ayr 1-1
                East Stirling v Alloa 2-0

                Ta very much to C-ty for running this yet again. Cheers !

                Gaz
              • stevemcghee61
                Message 7 of 11 , Sep 8, 2011
                  Our AGM isn't until Sunday evening so, for the time being, the former AFC Millside will be operating without any shirt advertising until such time as the squabbling committee can agree on a name for the upcoming season.......

                  Arsenal v Swansea 1-1
                  Everton v Aston Villa 0-0
                  Man City v Wigan 3-0**
                  Stoke v Liverpool 1-1
                  Sunderland v Chelsea 0-2
                  Wolverhampton v Tottenham 2-1
                  Bolton v Man Utd 0-3
                  Norwich v West Brom 0-2
                  Fulham v Blackburn 1-0
                  QPR v Newcastle 1-1
                  Coventry v Derby 1-2
                  West Ham v Portsmouth 2-0
                  Bradford v Bristol Rovers 2-3
                  Northampton v Torquay 0-1
                  Morton v Ayr 4-0
                  East Stirling v Alloa 1-2
                • roger
                  Message 8 of 11 , Sep 8, 2011

                    So off we go then, much excitement in the camp at the home of the newly named Vectis Venturers FC, from the ashes and somewhat badly run West Wight Wolves who were a dismal flop last season.  Great hopes abound with the new centre forward Alf Tennyson who’s prowess in front of goal might just mean a few score predictions might just be a teeny bit better this year.

                    Fluffy

                    To: completeandutterrubbish@yahoogroups.com

                    Yep, it's back!
                    If you've changed your team name, remind me of it when you send the predictions in. I did write them down but I'm 300 miles away just now so that bit of paper isn't very accessible :-)

                    Arsenal v Swansea                  3-0
                    Everton v Aston Villa             1-2
                    Man City v Wigan                  4-1
                    Stoke v Liverpool                   2-2
                    Sunderland v Chelsea             1-1
                    Wolverhampton v Tottenham 2-0
                    Bolton v Man Utd                  1-3
                    Norwich v West Brom            0-0
                    Fulham v Blackburn                2-0 **
                    QPR v Newcastle                   1-0
                    Coventry v Derby                   1-1
                    West Ham v Portsmouth         2-2
                    Bradford v Bristol Rovers      3-0
                    Northampton v Torquay         2-0
                    Morton v Ayr                          4-2
                    East Stirling v Alloa                2-0

                  • Michael Capewell
                    Message 9 of 11 , Sep 8, 2011
                      Reculver Ruins enter the new season with an already palpable air of slight disappointment and impending doom....

                      Arsenal v Swansea 2-0
                      Everton v Aston Villa 0-0
                      Man City v Wigan 5-0
                      Stoke v Liverpool 1-1
                      Sunderland v Chelsea 1-3
                      Wolverhampton v Tottenham 2-2
                      Bolton v Man Utd 1-2
                      Norwich v West Brom 2-1
                      Fulham v Blackburn 1-0
                      QPR v Newcastle 2-3
                      Coventry v Derby 1-1
                      West Ham v Portsmouth 3-1
                      Bradford v Bristol Rovers 2-1**
                      Northampton v Torquay 0-1
                      Morton v Ayr 2-2
                      East Stirling v Alloa 2-0
                    • Jim McAlwane
                      Message 10 of 11 , Sep 8, 2011
                        Does your commitee include your draw picking cat, Steve?

                        Our AGM isn't until Sunday evening so, for the time being, the former AFC Millside will be operating without any shirt advertising until such time as the squabbling committee can agree on a name for the upcoming season.......

                      • Greg Weatherby
                        Message 11 of 11 , Sep 8, 2011
                          BiffBangPow back in and ready to go

                          On 9/5/2011 3:58 AM, stevemcghee61 wrote:

                          Arsenal v Swansea 2-0
                          Everton v Aston Villa 2-0
                          Man City v Wigan 2-0
                          Stoke v Liverpool 0-1