Its back......

  • Jim McAlwane
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2011
      Football season well and truely starting (Started if your living in Scotland!).
      I started last night with Rushden and Higham United 1-3 Wellingborough Town
      Following it up with a trip to Sixfields on Saturday :)

      McCobbler

    • Steve McGhee
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 4, 2011
        August 3rd and that's most of Scotland's representatives in Europe sent packing already!
        Celtic are still there only because they haven't played a game yet.

        Very strange pre-season friendly result on Tuesday:

        Alfreton Town 14 Sheffield Wednesday 0

        Wonder what happened there?