MS Psych Poll

  • Michael Capewell
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 1, 2010

      Poll is now closed!
      Thanks to everyone who sent their votes. Interesting results :-)
      What I'm planning to do is broadcast the results LIVE on one of my globe-spanning internet radio shows :-) It'll probably be on the SUNDAY, 12th DECEMBER edition of my 3 hour show, The Lighthouse, between 7 and 10pm at www.radiocabin.co.uk
      Hundreds of songs received at least one point but I think I'll end up running down the Top 30 and, depending on time, I'll also play some of the tracks that were picked as Top Choices by individual voters but which didn't receive enough (or any!) support from other people to make the Top 30.
      After the show's done, I'll obviously put the results up onto MS.
      That's the plan anyway. If it changes I'll let you know.
      Cheers
      Mick C

    • Michael Capewell
      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 2, 2010

        As I suspected, the 'Heavy Snow' (a fraction of what you've had up North) has made the faint-hearted (can't be a***d more like) presenters cry off already, so tonight I'll be doing 5 hours from 7pm onwards. First 3 hours will just be a random selection of whatever gets thrown in my bag.
        Oh well, nothing much else to do I s'pose :-)

      • Michael Capewell
        Message 3 of 10 , Dec 2, 2010

          I should imagine that plenty of BBC, ITV, £ky and other commentators and sports journalists are praying aloud right now that England's bid wins. I mean...even in summer Russia gets a bit cold eh?

          Mind you...it would give them plenty of opportunities for the 'between match' fill-in slots...sending the idiot reporters on an 'Amazing Journey' to Siberia and other gulags....

          Y'know...like that beaky bloke called Rob who does the shouting before snooker matches and who drove a bus around Africa last time...."Hi...I'm down one of Siberia's legendary salt mines! Sergei is with me...can I just ask you Sergei...what exactly is it that you mine down here?"

          Etc etc etc

        • Steve McGhee
          Message 4 of 10 , Dec 12, 2010
            Don't forget I'll be running down the Top 30 UK Psych songs, as voted for by
            YOU between 7 and 10 pm this evening.
            www.radiocabin.co.uk

            **Been looking forward to it.
            Couple of cracking tracks to begin with - hope you're listening, Greg!