RE: [completeandutterrubbish] QPR.....

  • Mike Page
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 1, 2010
      Message
      I didn't follow deadline day. Seems strange for Derby to sell him, but should be good for us. We also
      picked up Tommy Smith from Portsmouth, so a bit more cover up front. We'll wait and see how it
      goes.

      Mike

      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 1, 2010
        Its not all bad Steve, I thought Derby were 2-1 up in injury time and lost 3-2, only found out today that it was 2-2!!

        McCobbler

      • Steve McGhee
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 1, 2010
          Its not all bad Steve, I thought Derby were 2-1 up in injury time and lost
          3-2, only found out today that it was 2-2!!

          McCobbler

          **A major protest against our American owners is in the process of being
          organised.
          Usual stuff - lack of financial support, rippng off the fans etc etc.

          Why bother? Who wants to be in the Premier League? I'm fine where we are.