RE: [completeandutterrubbish] Week 7 predictions

  • Mike Page
    Message 1 of 29 , Oct 1, 2009
      Message
      Bolton 2-2 Tottenham
      Burnley 1-1 Birmingham
      Hull 2-1 Wigan
      Man Utd 3-1 Sunderland
      Wolverhampton 1-1 Portsmouth
      Arsenal 2-0 Blackburn  **
      Chelsea 2-1 Liverpool
      Everton 1-0 Stoke
      West Ham 1-0 Fulham
      Aston Villa 2-2 Man City
      Derby 2-1 Sheff Weds
      Swansea 0-1 QPR
      Norwich 1-1 Bristol Rovers
      Northampton 1-0 Bradford City
      Albion 2-1 East Sirling
      Metropolitan Police 0-2 Maldon Town
      Trafford 0-3 Halifax

      Accringron Stanley Bowles

      -----Original Message-----
      From: completeandutterrubbish@yahoogroups.com [mailto:completeandutterrubbish@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of stevemcghee61
      Sent: 30 September 2009 19:57
      To: completeandutterrubbish@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [completeandutterrubbish] Week 7 predictions

      Sorry for delay in sending them acros this week - been a crazy week so far. Couldn't make it up, frankly.
      Will try and get week 6 update across later tonight.
      Last two games are rather interesting sounding ones in the FA Trophy.

      Bolton v Tottenham
      Burnley v Birmingham
      Hull v Wigan
      Man Utd v Sunderland
      Wolverhampton v Portsmouth
      Arsenal v Blackburn
      Chelsea v Liverpool
      Everton v Stoke
      West Ham v Fulham
      Aston Villa v Man City
      Derby v Sheff Weds
      Swansea v QPR
      Norwich v Bristol Rovers
      Northampton v Bradford City
      Albion v East Stirling
      Metropolitan Police v Maldon Town
      Trafford v Halifax

    • mickcapewell
      Message 2 of 29 , Oct 1, 2009
        Villa ventures...

        Bolton v Tottenham 1-2
        Burnley v Birmingham 1-1
        Hull v Wigan 1-1
        Man Utd v Sunderland 3-1
        Wolverhampton v Portsmouth 0-0
        Arsenal v Blackburn 4-0
        Chelsea v Liverpool 2-1
        Everton v Stoke 2-0
        West Ham v Fulham 1-1
        Aston Villa v Man City 2-2**
        Derby v Sheff Weds 0-2
        Swansea v QPR 1-1
        Norwich v Bristol Rovers 1-0
        Northampton v Bradford City 1-1
        Albion v East Stirling 1-2
        Metropolitan Police v Maldon Town 2-3
        Trafford v Halifax 1-2
      • Roger
        Message 3 of 29 , Oct 2, 2009

          Dynamo Sidbury’s potshots.

          Message 4 of 29 , Oct 2, 2009

            Bolton v Tottenham 1-2
            Burnley v Birmingham 1-0
            Hull v Wigan 2-2
            Man Utd v Sunderland 2-0
            Wolverhampton v Portsmouth 1-0
            Arsenal v Blackburn 2-0 **
            Chelsea v Liverpool 1-1
            Everton v Stoke 1-0
            West Ham v Fulham 2-1
            Aston Villa v Man City 1-1
            Derby v Sheff Weds 2-0
            Swansea v QPR 1-2
            Norwich v Bristol Rovers 1-0
            Northampton v Bradford City 1-1 (Im going!!)

            Albion v East Stirling 0-1
            Metropolitan Police v Maldon Town 2-0
            Trafford v Halifax

          • Gary Feikert
            Message 5 of 29 , Oct 2, 2009
              Rough week for me as well, hope this gets in on time from the northern
              California contingent:

              Bolton v Tottenham 1-2
              Burnley v Birmingham 1-2
              Hull v Wigan 2-1
              Man Utd v Sunderland 3-0***
              Wolverhampton v Portsmouth 1-2
              Arsenal v Blackburn 2-0
              Chelsea v Liverpool 2-2
              Everton v Stoke 2-0
              West Ham v Fulham 2-0
              Aston Villa v Man City 1-2
              Derby v Sheff Weds 1-1
              Swansea v QPR 0-2
              Norwich v Bristol Rovers 0-1
              Northampton v Bradford City 0-1
              Albion v East Stirling 2-0
              Metropolitan Police v Maldon Town 1-1
              Trafford v Halifax 1-2

              San Jose Earthquakes.........

              BTW, Beckham is starting tonight for the LA Galaxy
            • roger purbrick
              Message 6 of 29 , Oct 2, 2009
                midway rovers predict the near future in terms of football results:

                --
                Cat
              • Gary Feikert
                Message 7 of 29 , Oct 2, 2009
                  I sent them, but they have not appeared yet....yahoo, right !

                  gaz
                • Greg Weatherby
                  Message 8 of 29 , Oct 2, 2009
                    Ack! Don't want to miss this week!....The Ariel Benders

                    > Bolton v Tottenham 0-2
                    > Burnley v Birmingham 1-2
                    > Hull v Wigan 1-1
                    > Man Utd v Sunderland 2-1
                    > Wolverhampton v Portsmouth 2-2
                    > Arsenal v Blackburn 2-0
                    > Chelsea v Liverpool 2-3
                    > Everton v Stoke 2-1
                    > West Ham v Fulham 1-2
                    > Aston Villa v Man City 2-1
                    > Derby v Sheff Weds 1-2
                    > Swansea v QPR 2-0
                    > Norwich v Bristol Rovers 1-2
                    > Northampton v Bradford City 2-0
                    > Albion v East Stirling 1-1
                    > Metropolitan Police v Maldon Town 1-2
                    > Trafford v Halifax 0-2

                  • Steve McGhee
                    Message 9 of 29 , Oct 2, 2009
                      Bolton v Tottenham 1-1
                      Burnley v Birmingham 1-2
                      Hull v Wigan 0-2
                      Man Utd v Sunderland 2-1
                      Wolverhampton v Portsmouth 1-1
                      Arsenal v Blackburn 3-0**
                      Chelsea v Liverpool 0-0
                      Everton v Stoke 1-0
                      West Ham v Fulham 1-2
                      Aston Villa v Man City 2-2
                      Derby v Sheff Weds 3-1
                      Swansea v QPR 0-2
                      Norwich v Bristol Rovers 2-3
                      Northampton v Bradford City 0-4
                      Albion v East Stirling 1-1
                      Metropolitan Police v Maldon Town 2-1
                      Trafford v Halifax 0-2
                    • Steve McGhee
                      Message 10 of 29 , Sep 20, 2010
                        Is the Pompey game the first genuine relegation 6-pointer of the season?
                        Last two games here are from the 1st Round of the Scottish Cup......some
                        wonderful names involved :-)

                        Man City v Chelsea
                        Arsenal v West Brom
                        Birmingham v Wigan
                        Blackpool v Blackburn
                        Fulham v Everton
                        Liverpool v Sunderland
                        West Ham v Tottenham
                        Bolton v Man Utd
                        Wolverhampton v Aston Villa
                        Newcastle v Stoke
                        Portsmouth v Leicester
                        Derby v Crystal Palace
                        QPR v Doncaster
                        Bristol Rovers v Notts County
                        Northampton v Bradford City
                        East Stirling v Berwick
                        Golspie Sutherland v Fort William
                        Civil Service Strollers v Wigtown & Bladnoch
                      • Roger Purbrick
                        Message 11 of 29 , Sep 21, 2010
                          Midway Rovers are all about results. Here are some that we guessed earlier.

                          > Man City v Chelsea 1-3
                          > Arsenal v West Brom 3-0 **
                          > Birmingham v Wigan 2-1
                          > Blackpool v Blackburn 2-2
                          > Fulham v Everton 1-0
                          > Liverpool v Sunderland 2-1
                          > West Ham v Tottenham 1-2
                          > Bolton v Man Utd 1-3
                          > Wolverhampton v Aston Villa 2-1
                          > Newcastle v Stoke 2-0
                          > Portsmouth v Leicester 1-1
                          > Derby v Crystal Palace 1-0
                          > QPR v Doncaster 3-1
                          > Bristol Rovers v Notts County 1-0
                          > Northampton v Bradford City 0-0
                          > East Stirling v Berwick 1-1
                          > Golspie Sutherland v Fort William 3-1
                          > Civil Service Strollers v Wigtown & Bladnoch 2-1

                          ---
                          cat
                        • roger
                          Message 12 of 29 , Sep 21, 2010
                            Fluffy's punts.

                            Is the Pompey game the first genuine relegation 6-pointer of the season?
                            ** beginning to look that way - playing well ironically, but just can't
                            score....

                            Last two games here are from the 1st Round of the Scottish Cup......some
                            wonderful names involved :-)

                            Man City v Chelsea 1-3
                            Arsenal v West Brom 3-0
                            Birmingham v Wigan 1-0
                            Blackpool v Blackburn 2-1
                            Fulham v Everton 1-1
                            Liverpool v Sunderland 2-0 **
                            West Ham v Tottenham 1-3
                            Bolton v Man Utd 0-2
                            Wolverhampton v Aston Villa 0-0
                            Newcastle v Stoke 1-0
                            Portsmouth v Leicester 0-2
                            Derby v Crystal Palace 2-1
                            QPR v Doncaster 4-1
                            Bristol Rovers v Notts County 0-1
                            Northampton v Bradford City 2-0
                            East Stirling v Berwick 3-1
                            Golspie Sutherland v Fort William 1-3
                            Civil Service Strollers v Wigtown & Bladnoch 0-2

                          • Mike Page
                            Message 13 of 29 , Sep 22, 2010
                              Man City 2-2 Chelsea
                              Arsenal 4-0 West Brom **
                              Birmingham 3-0 Wigan
                              Blackpool 2-1 Blackburn
                              Fulham 1-2
                              Liverpool 3-0 Sunderland
                              West Ham 1-1 Tottenham
                              Bolton 1-2 Man Utd
                              Wolverhampton 1-1 Aston Villa
                              Newcastle 1-0 Stoke
                              Portsmouth 2-1 Leicester
                              Derby 1-1 Crystal Palace
                              QPR 3-0 Doncaster
                              Bristol Rovers 0-2 Notts County
                              Northampton 2-0 Bradford City
                              East Stirling 2-1 Berwick
                              Golspie Sutherland 1-3 Fort William
                              Civil Service Strollers 4-1 Wigtown & Bladnoch

                              Accrington Stanley Bowles

                              Message 14 of 29 , Sep 22, 2010
                                Cabin's crooked clairvoyance:

                                Man City v Chelsea 1-3
                                Arsenal v West Brom 4-1
                                Birmingham v Wigan 1-0
                                Blackpool v Blackburn 1-1
                                Fulham v Everton 2-1
                                Liverpool v Sunderland 2-1
                                West Ham v Tottenham 0-2
                                Bolton v Man Utd 1-2
                                Wolverhampton v Aston Villa 1-1
                                Newcastle v Stoke 2-1
                                Portsmouth v Leicester 0-0
                                Derby v Crystal Palace 2-1
                                QPR v Doncaster 3-0**
                                Bristol Rovers v Notts County 2-2
                                Northampton v Bradford City 1-1
                                East Stirling v Berwick 2-1
                                Golspie Sutherland v Fort William 0-2
                                Civil Service Strollers v Wigtown & Bladnoch 1-3
                              • Steve McGhee
                                Message 15 of 29 , Sep 23, 2010
                                  Will it be a case of "after the Lord Mayor's Show" for the Cobblers this
                                  week?
                                  I fear so - as that's what usually happens.....

                                  Man City v Chelsea 1-1
                                  Arsenal v West Brom 4-1**
                                  Birmingham v Wigan 2-0
                                  Blackpool v Blackburn 1-2
                                  Fulham v Everton 1-1
                                  Liverpool v Sunderland 2-0
                                  West Ham v Tottenham 0-3
                                  Bolton v Man Utd 1-2
                                  Wolverhampton v Aston Villa 0-1
                                  Newcastle v Stoke 2-0
                                  Portsmouth v Leicester 2-1
                                  Derby v Crystal Palace 1-1
                                  QPR v Doncaster 2-1
                                  Bristol Rovers v Notts County 1-2
                                  Northampton v Bradford City 1-2
                                  East Stirling v Berwick 0-1
                                  Golspie Sutherland v Fort William 2-4
                                  Message 16 of 29 , Sep 23, 2010
                                    Syd of Santa Rosa Utd. has sacked management:

                                    Man City v Chelsea 3-2
                                    Arsenal v West Brom 3-1
                                    Birmingham v Wigan 2-0
                                    Blackpool v Blackburn 3-1
                                    Fulham v Everton 0-3
                                    Liverpool v Sunderland 4-0**
                                    West Ham v Tottenham 1-2
                                    Bolton v Man Utd 0-3
                                    Wolverhampton v Aston Villa 1-2
                                    Newcastle v Stoke 2-0
                                    Portsmouth v Leicester 2-0
                                    Derby v Crystal Palace 1-0
                                    QPR v Doncaster 2-0
                                    Bristol Rovers v Notts County 1-1
                                    Northampton v Bradford City 2-0
                                    East Stirling v Berwick 1-1
                                    Golspie Sutherland v Fort William 2-1
                                    Civil Service Strollers v Wigtown & Bladnoch 2-2

                                    Syd of Santa Rosa United
                                  • Greg Weatherby
                                    Message 17 of 29 , Sep 23, 2010
                                      Biff better Bang out some Pow scores!

                                      > Man City v Chelsea 1-2
                                      > Arsenal v West Brom 2-0
                                      > Birmingham v Wigan 2-0
                                      > Blackpool v Blackburn 1-1
                                      > Fulham v Everton 1-0
                                      > Liverpool v Sunderland 2-2
                                      > West Ham v Tottenham 2-0
                                      > Bolton v Man Utd 0-2
                                      > Wolverhampton v Aston Villa 0-1
                                      > Newcastle v Stoke 2-0
                                      > Portsmouth v Leicester 1-1
                                      > Derby v Crystal Palace 1-1
                                      > QPR v Doncaster 1-0
                                      > Bristol Rovers v Notts County 1-1
                                      > Northampton v Bradford City 1-0
                                      > East Stirling v Berwick 1-2
                                      > Golspie Sutherland v Fort William 0-1
                                      > Civil Service Strollers v Wigtown& Bladnoch 1-1

                                    • Jim McAlwane
                                      Message 18 of 29 , Sep 24, 2010

                                        Man City 1-1 Chelsea
                                        Arsenal 3-0 West Brom **
                                        Birmingham 2-0 Wigan
                                        Blackpool 1-1 Blackburn
                                        Fulham 1-1 Everton
                                        Liverpool 1-0 Sunderland
                                        West Ham 1-2 Tottenham
                                        Bolton 0-2 Man Utd
                                        Wolverhampton 2-1 Aston Villa
                                        Newcastle 1-0 Stoke
                                        Portsmouth 1-2 Leicester
                                        Derby 1-1 Crystal Palace
                                        QPR 3-1 Doncaster
                                        Bristol Rovers 0-1 Notts County
                                        Northampton 1-1 Bradford City
                                        East Stirling 0-0 Berwick
                                        Golspie Sutherland 1-2 Fort William
                                        Civil Service Strollers 3-2 Wigtown & Bladnoch

                                      • Steve McGhee
                                        Message 19 of 29 , Oct 13, 2013
                                          Last game on the list is the CIFA Cup semi-final from that hotbed of
                                          football, the Cook Islands.
                                          Somewhere in the Pacific, I believe.
                                          My mole tells me a close match is anticipated.

                                          Newcastle v Liverpool
                                          Arsenal v Norwich
                                          Chelsea v Cardiff
                                          Everton v Hull
                                          Man Utd v Southampton
                                          Stoke v West Brom
                                          Swansea v Sunderland
                                          West Ham v Man City
                                          Aston Villa v Tottenham
                                          Crystal Palace v Fulham
                                          Watford v Derby
                                          Millwall v QPR
                                          Bristol Rovers v Wycombe
                                          Northampton v Dagenham
                                          Portsmouth v Bury
                                          East Stirling v Queen's Park
                                          Tupapa Maraerenga v Matavera Falcons
                                        • Michael Page
                                          Message 20 of 29 , Oct 13, 2013
                                            Message
                                            Newcastle 1-1 Liverpool
                                            Arsenal 2-0 Norwich
                                            Chelsea 2-0 Cardiff
                                            Everton 1-0 Hull
                                            Man Utd 2-0 Southampton
                                            Stoke 1-1 West Brom
                                            Swansea 1-1 Sunderland
                                            West Ham 1-2 Man City
                                            Aston Villa 2-2 Tottenham
                                            Crystal Palace 1-0 Fulham
                                            Watford 1-1 Derby
                                            Millwall 0-0 QPR
                                            Bristol Rovers 0-1 Wycombe
                                            Northampton 1-2 Dagenham
                                            Portsmouth 1-0 Bury
                                            East Stirling 4-1 Queen's Park
                                            Tupapa Maraerenga 2-3 Matavera Falcons

                                            Harrys Heroes

                                            Message 21 of 29 , Oct 13, 2013
                                              Message
                                              [Mike Page] Sorry forgot joker

                                              Message 22 of 29 , Oct 14, 2013

                                                Vectis Says:

                                                To: completeandutterrubbish@yahoogroups.com

                                                Last game on the list is the CIFA Cup semi-final from that hotbed of
                                                football, the Cook Islands.  Somewhere in the Pacific, I believe.  My mole tells me a close match is anticipated.

                                                Newcastle v Liverpool            1-2
                                                Arsenal v Norwich                  2-0 **
                                                Chelsea v Cardiff                    3-1
                                                Everton v Hull                        1-0
                                                Man Utd v Southampton        2-1
                                                Stoke v West Brom                 1-1
                                                Swansea v Sunderland            1-0
                                                West Ham v Man City            0-2
                                                Aston Villa v Tottenham        2-2
                                                Crystal Palace v Fulham         1-0
                                                Watford v Derby                    2-0
                                                Millwall v QPR                       0-1
                                                Bristol Rovers v Wycombe     1-1
                                                Northampton v Dagenham     2-1
                                                Portsmouth v Bury                  2-1
                                                East Stirling v Queen's Park   3-0
                                                Tupapa Maraerenga v Matavera Falcons        3-2

                                              • roger purbrick
                                                Message 23 of 29 , Oct 15, 2013
                                                  Topi Tornadoes' tip top tips

                                                  > Newcastle v Liverpool 1-1
                                                  > Arsenal v Norwich 2-0
                                                  > Chelsea v Cardiff 3-1 **
                                                  > Everton v Hull 2-1
                                                  > Man Utd v Southampton 1-0
                                                  > Stoke v West Brom 2-2
                                                  > Swansea v Sunderland 2-1
                                                  > West Ham v Man City 1-2
                                                  > Aston Villa v Tottenham 1-1
                                                  > Crystal Palace v Fulham 1-0
                                                  > Watford v Derby 3-2
                                                  > Millwall v QPR 1-3
                                                  > Bristol Rovers v Wycombe 1-1
                                                  > Northampton v Dagenham 1-2
                                                  > Portsmouth v Bury 2-0
                                                  > East Stirling v Queen's Park 3-1
                                                  > Tupapa Maraerenga v Matavera Falcons 2-1

                                                  cat

                                                  Message 24 of 29 , Oct 16, 2013
                                                    Newcastle v Liverpool 0-2
                                                    Arsenal v Norwich 3-0
                                                    Chelsea v Cardiff 2-0
                                                    Everton v Hull 1-0
                                                    Man Utd v Southampton 2-0
                                                    Stoke v West Brom 1-1
                                                    Swansea v Sunderland 2-2
                                                    West Ham v Man City 0-2**
                                                    Aston Villa v Tottenham 0-2
                                                    Crystal Palace v Fulham 1-1
                                                    Watford v Derby 3-2
                                                    Millwall v QPR 0-4
                                                    Bristol Rovers v Wycombe 2-0
                                                    Northampton v Dagenham 1-0
                                                    Portsmouth v Bury 2-0
                                                    East Stirling v Queen's Park 3-1
                                                    Tupapa Maraerenga v Matavera Falcons 3-0
                                                  • Greg Weatherby
                                                    Message 25 of 29 , Oct 16, 2013
                                                      BBP!!! sez

                                                      On 10/13/2013 8:28 AM, Steve McGhee wrote:

                                                      Last game on the list is the CIFA Cup semi-final from that hotbed of
                                                      football, the Cook Islands.
                                                      Somewhere in the Pacific, I believe.
                                                      My mole tells me a close match is anticipated.

                                                      Newcastle v Liverpool 2-2
                                                      Arsenal v Norwich 2-0
                                                      Chelsea v Cardiff 3-0
                                                      Everton v Hull 2-2
                                                      Man Utd v Southampton 2-1
                                                      Stoke v West Brom 1-2
                                                      Swansea v Sunderland 2-1
                                                      West Ham v Man City 1-3
                                                      Aston Villa v Tottenham 1-2
                                                      Crystal Palace v Fulham 1-1
                                                      Watford v Derby 2-1
                                                      Millwall v QPR 0-2
                                                      Bristol Rovers v Wycombe 2-1
                                                      Northampton v Dagenham 2-2
                                                      Portsmouth v Bury 2-0
                                                      East Stirling v Queen's Park 2-1
                                                      Tupapa Maraerenga v Matavera Falcons 2-2

                                                    • Gary Feikert
                                                      Message 26 of 29 , Oct 16, 2013
                                                        Newcastle v Liverpool 1-2
                                                        Arsenal v Norwich 3-0
                                                        Chelsea v Cardiff 2-0
                                                        Everton v Hull 3-0**
                                                        Man Utd v Southampton 3-1
                                                        Stoke v West Brom 1-0
                                                        Swansea v Sunderland 2-1
                                                        West Ham v Man City 1-3
                                                        Aston Villa v Tottenham 1-2
                                                        Crystal Palace v Fulham 2-1
                                                        Watford v Derby 2-1
                                                        Millwall v QPR 0-2
                                                        Bristol Rovers v Wycombe 2-1
                                                        Northampton v Dagenham 1-1
                                                        Portsmouth v Bury 2-0
                                                        East Stirling v Queen's Park 2-0
                                                        Tupapa Mara v Mata Falcons 1-1

                                                        Santa Rosa Utd..... ( gaz )
                                                      • Jim McAlwane
                                                        Message 27 of 29 , Oct 18, 2013
                                                          Newcastle v Liverpool 1-2
                                                          Arsenal v Norwich 3-1***
                                                          Chelsea v Cardiff 1-0
                                                          Everton v Hull 2-0
                                                          Man Utd v Southampton 1-1
                                                          Stoke v West Brom 0-1
                                                          Swansea v Sunderland 3-0
                                                          West Ham v Man City 1-1
                                                          Aston Villa v Tottenham 1-2
                                                          Crystal Palace v Fulham 2-1
                                                          Watford v Derby 1-0
                                                          Millwall v QPR 1-2
                                                          Bristol Rovers v Wycombe 1-0
                                                          Northampton v Dagenham 2-1
                                                          Portsmouth v Bury 2-0
                                                          East Stirling v Queen's Park 3-1
                                                          Tupapa Maraerenga v Matavera Falcons 0-0

                                                        • mickcapewell@yahoo.ci.uk
                                                          Message 28 of 29 , Oct 18, 2013

                                                            Newcastle v Liverpool 2-2
                                                            Arsenal v Norwich 4-1
                                                            Chelsea v Cardiff 3-0
                                                            Everton v Hull 4-2
                                                            Man Utd v Southampton 2-1
                                                            Stoke v West Brom 1-1
                                                            Swansea v Sunderland 1-0
                                                            West Ham v Man City 2-2
                                                            Aston Villa v Tottenham 2-1
                                                            Crystal Palace v Fulham 1-2**
                                                            Watford v Derby 3-0
                                                            Millwall v QPR 1-1
                                                            Bristol Rovers v Wycombe 2-3
                                                            Northampton v Dagenham 1-2
                                                            Portsmouth v Bury 3-1
                                                            East Stirling v Queen's Park 2-0

                                                            Tupapa Maraerenga v Matavera Falcons 4-3