Re: Playlists & Downloads

  • Steve McGhee
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1, 2009
      > Cat, do you have any more shows, other than the ones that I've put onto the
      > page? Being the radio show collector geek that I am, I'd like to fill in the
      > gaps a bit if it's possible :-)

      **That reminds me - I still have (most of) the very first (!) RadioCabin show on Eliz's pc at her house.

      The ultimate collector's item? :-)

      I can't recollect now...did I ever upload those?
    • mickcapewell
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 1, 2009
        That reminds me - I still have (most of) the very first (!) RadioCabin show on Eliz's pc at her house.

        The ultimate collector's item? :-)

        I can't recollect now...did I ever upload those?
        **** I haven't seen them, unless I missed them...but I wouldn't mind including them on the page....despite the mishaps of that particular day. I now have access to the keys, so being locked out of the ground in a futile wait for the studio manager won't (or shouldn't) happen again :-)
      • Roger Purbrick
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 1, 2009
          On Fri, Jul 31, 2009 at 7:11 PM,
          mickcapewell<michael.capewell@...> wrote:

          > Cat, do you have any more shows, other than the ones that I've put onto the
          > page? Being the radio show collector geek that I am, I'd like to fill in the
          > gaps a bit if it's possible :-)

          I'll do me best. I managed to make quite a mess of the first few
          recordings but I'll try to sort them out.

          --

          cat
        • mickcapewell
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 1, 2009