Skip to search.

Re: Marmalade Skies Hall Of Psychedelic Superlatives (MS HOPS) Poll 2008

  • mickcapewell
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 2 2:54 AM
      Many Thanks to everyone who voted in this years poll. The results have been checked and double-checked, and will be revealed in the next edition of Andy Morten's podcast Toffee Sunday Smash. It was intended for this to be 'broadcast' today (2nd Dec) but technical hitches mean that you'll have to wait until probably the end of this week. I hope you can stand the suspense! I can confirm, however, that 3 great groups and one fully deserving Honorary Member have been elected to the HOPS this year. Not only did we receive by far the greatest number of votes in any HOPS poll so far, but the result was in doubt literally until the final vote came in. It was THAT close!
      Ta very much!