Poor old Bury

  • Steve McGhee
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2008
      Spare a thought for Bury FC.

      It was bad enough trying to survive with Man United on their doorstep - now
      they've
      got Abu Dhabi FC to contend with, too.

      It would be nice to think their gates would actually rise as people get ever
      more fed up of
      the crazy money sloshing around in what was once "the people's game" and nip
      down to
      Gigg Lane for some good old-fashioned footy.

      Is Keegan sacked, gone or what?
    • Jim McAlwane
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2, 2008
        Tell you what, top flight football is rubbish, give me lower league anyday, if a billionaire came in and said I want the Cobblers in the top flight playing Champions League I'd give up on it all, I'm serious and how!! Sorry if this has caused offense but speaking my mind here.
        Wellingborough Town out of the F.A. Cup steve, Keegan not been sacked

        McCobbler who couldn't go tonight as he couldn't get a baby sitter, the joys of single parenting, lol