Lancaster finally get to zero points.....

  • Jim McAlwane
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 3, 2007
      A draw tonight finally gets Lancaster City 0 points for the season after the points deduction earlier in the season.
      Table with now Kettering top!!
      http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/eng_conf/conference_north_table/default.stm

      McCobbler

    • Steve McGhee
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 6, 2007
        Did I read somewhere that Big Ron was back at Kettering in some
        capacity or other??

        --- In completeandutterrubbish@yahoogroups.com, Jim McAlwane
        <marmaladeskies67@...> wrote:

        > A draw tonight finally gets Lancaster City 0 points for the season
        after the points deduction earlier in the season.
        > Table with now Kettering top!!

        http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/eng_conf/conference_north_table/default.stm

        > McCobbler

        > The all-new Yahoo! Mail goes wherever you go - free your email
        address from your Internet provider.

      • Jim McAlwane
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 7, 2007
          Steve McGhee <steven@...> wrote:
          Did I read somewhere that Big Ron was back at Kettering in some
          capacity or other??
          ****He is helping out somewhere. Anyone seen Big Ron Manager on $ky, fantastic programme, watching P*terboro' failing to win promotion, priceless!!
          McCobbler