Re: Football Predictions....

  • Jim McAlwane
    Message 1 of 143 , Mar 2 6:36 AM
      Any takers this week? Still none in yet, makes me think it got lost on the system. Here's mine anyway :-)

      Saturday, 03 March 2007
      Fulham v Aston Villa, 2-1 **
      Man City v Wigan, 1-0

    • Steve McGhee
      Message 143 of 143 , Oct 28, 2009
        I read once that there were a lot of strange human specimens in Corby.
        Something to do with the polluted air due to the steelworks.

        True?

        From: mickcapewell <michael.capewell@...>
        To: completeandutterrubbish@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Wednesday, 28 October, 2009, 15:03