M Skies Votes and Comments

  • mickcapewell
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2007
      why don't you send me your > > comments for the MS HOPS pages? Nobody seems to be bothered with
      this > > year's inductees though :-(

      **Didn't I??
      I thought I posted thru my annual vote for the Rev Pantry as per usual!!

      **** Ah yes C-ty, you DID send in your vote BUT, the results were announced weeks ago, and I've been appealing for your comments about the inductees--just like last year.
      The 4 winners were The Attack, Small Faces, Zombies and Turquoise.
      BTW, you were just about the only person to vote for The Rev. I think his holiness is counting against him :-)

      M-Ca