Re: [completeandutterrubbish] Mixed emotions.....

  • Mick
    Message 1 of 5 , May 1 12:51 AM
      > > Cobblers win

      **** Got to fancy your chances for the last game eh Jim? Cobblers Vs
      Harriers and Darlo Vs Cheltenham. Harriers are already down, so unless they
      play for pride in their last League game (for at least 1 season anyway)
      Cobblers should be able to ram in a few goals against them. On the other
      hand, Cheltenham haven't got anything to play for so they might just go
      through the motions and get splattered.
      I bet Jim will be shouting for Bury to beat Swansea too :-)

      BTW, I take back everything I've ever said about Glenn Hoddle after Wolves'
      win at Reading puts Hammers back into the Play-Off positions, albeit only on
      goals scored. Hammers should manage to beat Watford in their last game and
      Reading have got Wigan, who have got to win to be sure of automatic
      promotion. Ipswich must be favourites to splatter Brighton, but having said
      that, the Seagulls could still go down if they results go against them so
      they won't roll over. Wigan for the Premiership? What odds would you have
      got on that ten years ago?
    • Jim McAlwane
      Message 2 of 5 , May 1 1:34 AM
        Mick <mick@...> wrote:

        Got to fancy your chances for the last game eh Jim

        ***I went to the Darlo message board last night, they
        are really feeling the pain and have accepted they
        won't be in there ("we've got to score four if
        Cobblers win 1-0 and I can't see us getting one!").
        Its not over yet though. I thought we had blown it 10
        days ago, I'm a bit more happier now especially as
        I've got a ticket, btw, my kids are going along too
        for their second game of the season!
        We've got a Q.P.R. fan at work and five Forest fans,
        he is going take the p*ss out of them for sure! Think
        I'll join in, any messages Steve?
        Pompey safe, its between the four of them now, too
        close to call but I think WBA are out of it with their
        run-in.
        Apart from obviously the Cobblers for promotion, all I
        want now is for the MK D*ns to lose next week against
        what is going to be a weaken Tranmere side. Looks like
        it will be Oldham who drop threw the trapdoor now
        though!

        McCobbler